Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what happened to Barons Court Hungarians ?  (Read 1222 times)

Offline hardhans75

Does anyone know what happened to the Hungarian gang in the basement flat near Barons court tube station which used to have girls like Giselle, Emma Touch , Teen Becky and Lana Emma ?.

yumyum3

If they've gone, good riddance. They've been discussed on here many times and found wanting; especially over time wasting, extras etc.

Bratpack

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure if it's the same location. She looks interesting but a quick scan of the board for that profile number finds one report and not positive. There's also a few Hungarians operating out of Imperial Wharf area. Not sure if they're associated with the others.

fabfab

Yeah avoid Ruby.
Not as good looking as the picture galerie, small tits , scars, rude girl, cold... shitiest punt ever for me...  :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

If they've gone, good riddance. They've been discussed on here many times and found wanting; especially over time wasting, extras etc.

this

slow and low

+ 1 Saw Giselle,  poor attitude and average punt.

Offline punk

Does anyone know what happened to the Hungarian gang in the basement flat near Barons court tube station which used to have girls like Giselle, Emma Touch , Teen Becky and Lana Emma ?.

Who cares,plenty more poor quality pussy from E.E  flooding in,to waste your time and money on.

Offline The_Don

Most have moved on

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69473.0

charming_red

They'll be back at some point when they need more cash.

I remember when I saw Tina (aka Lizzie) last summer she said she was leaving in the autumn to go Uni. If she really is at uni I reckon some of them could reappear in the summer.

Yeah avoid Ruby.
Not as good looking as the picture galerie, small tits , scars, rude girl, cold... shitiest punt ever for me...  :thumbsdown:

Do a review.

fabfab

They'll be back at some point when they need more cash.

I remember when I saw Tina (aka Lizzie) last summer she said she was leaving in the autumn to go Uni. If she really is at uni I reckon some of them could reappear in the summer.

Do a review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81655.0

Offline yeahyeahah

Yeah avoid Ruby.

ahh dude no way? saw her a few days ago and she was genuinely one of the nicest wg i had ever met

Offline The_Don

ahh dude no way? saw her a few days ago and she was genuinely one of the nicest wg i had ever met

YMMV with any W/G, as outlined below.

Thus if you have the time please do a review?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please see this thread for some back ground!

I wasn't planning to punt Lola. But I like to be, a little random some times. Thus curiosity got the better of me and I will admit. In hindsight my comments (linked above) prove (for me at least). External Link/Members Only and this can happen, both ways ( good and bad :timeout: