Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Relaxing full body massage  (Read 4004 times)

Offline tiny

Saw this ad on Vivastreet under massage Edinburgh EH7. £70 per hour. anyone tried to book ?
Sorry can't seem to put up the link.

Offline big-al93

If you can't include a link, how is anyone supposed to know who you mean?  :unknown:

There are no massage providers showing EH7 at £70

Offline Massagetugga

If you can't include a link, how is anyone supposed to know who you mean?  :unknown:

There are no massage providers showing EH7 at £70

Yeh there is. This

External Link/Members Only..

Saw it a week or two ago. I’ve not been rushing to try. Silly photos an off put for me.

Offline Marvlus69

Got a reply to this one..
Busy till Friday or Monday, so someone’s not reviewing her.  :wackogirl:

Offline tiny

Also got a reply, she only works a Monday or Friday, so no reviews? there's your answer!

Offline gbawbag

Have booked for Friday. Really not sure from the ad if it's straight up massage or more so on the fence about whether to go. What do you all reckon from the ad description, is a HE on the cards at least?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have booked for Friday. Really not sure from the ad if it's straight up massage or more so on the fence about whether to go. What do you all reckon from the ad description, is a HE on the cards at least?
Just go and post a review afterwards when you know for sure what services, if any, are available.

Offline Massagetugga

Surely, at £70 an hour AND advertising on VS.

Offline gbawbag

That's what I figured / hoped!

Offline gbawbag

And why reference being clean and well presented if it's just massage

Offline gbawbag

So went along, nice lass, was told to strip off and get on the table. Massage was undraped and included my glutes. Turned over and a few accidental touches so was was getting optimistic. Then that was it. Maybe it was something I said or did but I don't think any more is offered. That said the massage was amazing

Offline ulstersubbie

So went along, nice lass, was told to strip off and get on the table. Massage was undraped and included my glutes. Turned over and a few accidental touches so was was getting optimistic. Then that was it. Maybe it was something I said or did but I don't think any more is offered. That said the massage was amazing

Shouldn't this be in the review section along with more info, prices etc.

Offline Massagetugga

Assuming this was £70 she’s surely a piss taker