Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Town Sauna question  (Read 3099 times)

Offline brothelcreeper

After a long time since going to a sauna, I am thinking of a visit to New Town in Edinburgh.

I used to go to the saunas alot but it's been years now. Feeling a bit nervous these days about Blair Street because it's alot less private re access from the street, members of the public going by and the pub across the road now ,so New Town seems to be best option for me and I want to enjoy the saunas while we still have them.

So is it recommended to phone and book now or can you still strike lucky with a few girls in the lounge and time to choose?

I've been out of the sauna circuit for a long time and reviews here seem to be based on pre booking in New Town.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 09:26:31 am by brothelcreeper »

Offline Scotty

I used to always book ahead but stopped using the saunas when covid struck and have not been in since. The receptionists were always happy to discuss who was on and take a booking at BSS but I was a regular.

The situation is not great in Edinburgh now and I stick to a couple of asian massage girls but even they are becoming hard to find a good one.

Online willie loman

phone and ask who is on is best, usually about 4 on each shift, if you are near and about to go in, the key question to ask if who is actually available right now, nothing worse than an hours wait, or having some other customer snaffle the good stuff.

Offline brothelcreeper

Thanks guys much appreciated

Offline brothelcreeper

I decided on Tanya based on reviews, booked ahead. Will post my review in due course.

Good to visit a sauna again

Offline frankbolton51

Are the Edinburgh saunas crowded these days? After all, as far as I can see we've lost Ambassador, Gemini, Scorpio, Rose Street (none of those a great loss) and London Street (more of a loss) and now we're down to about three in the central area.

Online willie loman

Are the Edinburgh saunas crowded these days? After all, as far as I can see we've lost Ambassador, Gemini, Scorpio, Rose Street (none of those a great loss) and London Street (more of a loss) and now we're down to about three in the central area.

given that the other saunas, scorpio, london st, had as little as 6 customers a day before throwing in the towel, blair st and the new town are no busier than before, they were always busy enough with a core of regular customers and randoms, Blair st is the busier partly due to location, but also more girls on shift, saunas are never crowded, as the receptionists advise clients if they have to wait,,and most customers will mooch off,