Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Partying, "hogging" and being around other blokes  (Read 5236 times)

Offline smiths

I always found this a bit peculiar. The ladies would sit there avoiding eye contact and some of them being reserved even though everyone was about to fuck - I guess that's just how they usually are. At Lancaster Gate I realised it was best to sit near to the staircase. It paid off when I was at the front of the rush for the stairs with the baltic blonde - probably the hottest woman I ever seen at those parties.

It certainly paid off to be swiftly down the staircase and ideally already talking to my first choice WG, the thing was though after the initial rush at most parties it thinned out considerably so plenty of opportunity to punt with who was their.

Offline smiths

:hi: just wondered if that was same flat CFLparty with Gangbang Niki was filmed in , I remember doing my bit and haveing to get back to work I went down to street and looked up at the large french windows of flat and saw loads of blokes with masks holding toggers :D :D :D Sandie was still filming. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

If you mean Natashas place as I said I got into parties after she held them, if you mean LMPs place it was in a two-storey apartment in one of those white bricked buildings in Lancaster Gate itself.