Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punters asking for a pro$$ies number when she don't display it on her AdultWork  (Read 948 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

I would only do it if it's a punter I know of and he has a good reputation and he asks me by PM.

BUT if the punter who is asking has just posted the request on one of the public boards my reaction is fuck off.

What's everyone else think ??

Offline Sparta Prada

Agree.

I have had a few of these requests but they are always from guys who have hardly posted, let alone submit a review. It makes me suspicious why they are asking us for the number, rather than the girl herself?

Offline hungrypunt

I would only do it if it's a punter I know of and he has a good reputation and he asks me by PM.

BUT if the punter who is asking has just posted the request on one of the public boards my reaction is fuck off.

Fuck off, same as you.

Offline blackburnian

Same here - would also generally only give number out if she displays it on a AW or similar sites .

Bb

Offline cueball

Yep... same here, in fact I'll go one step further, lurkers that pm me asking for addresses and phone numbers can also fuck off.

You can imagine what my pm answers are like  :D

They can get the number the same way I got it.... email her.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 07:01:24 pm by cueball »

Offline mrfishyfoo

It makes me suspicious why they are asking us for the number, rather than the girl herself?

Exactly my point.  :hi: :hi:

Offline hendrix

Offline pumps

I don't mind sharing with an established member if its reasonable, So I agree with you there.

However it's funny, because 85+% of the time, the folks fishing for information are the users that barely contribute to the forums or worse....have a 0 post count.

The response I gave to the last guy who asked me for information was: "you're a nobody mate"

Offline cueball

However it's funny, because 85+% of the time, the folks fishing for information are the users that barely contribute to the forums or worse....have a 0 post count.

That's a good point. The established, contributing members never pm asking for numbers, the info that gets shared via pm is more to do with her performance and pre review recommendations.

It's the leeches that want it all delivering on a plate  :dash:

Offline NigelF

I agree.

I can empathise with people who have repeatedly tried to email a WG and got no response. This lack of response could be for a variety of reasons but some of them are definitely not the punters fault. If the punter has made a good effort to contribute to this forum then I will return the favour. I they haven't, then I won't reward their lack of effort and I'll likely think that they are an undesirable both on here and for the WG herself.

I definitely wouldn't give out an address as this would only be needed when a booking is confirmed, which of course should only be done by the WG in question. I would probably give out a rough location though (as I would in my reviews) in order to aid someone in their decision making (i.e. is this WG easy enough for me to get to). I am aware that could still benefit a potentially dangerous stalker but as long as no one is silly enough to give out an exact location then it should be fine.

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's a good point. The established, contributing members never pm asking for numbers.......

Indeed !!!!! Why would we when we can ask the lass directly.

Offline cueball

Indeed !!!!! Why would we when we can ask the lass directly.

True.... because we're not too lazy to open comms the usual way.

Offline NigelF

I did once have a WG somewhat chastise me because I (politely) asked for a phone number in the first email. She thought it was a bit invasive as well the fact that she preferred people to make a booking on AW.

Personally I see the phoning/texting as much quicker and easier. Nor does it prevent her from requesting that I make a booking on AW before she'll confirm.

This experience has always made me wonder if some girls don't reply because I'm too quick/direct in my opening email when I ask for their number. It's just that I can't be bothered waiting ages to play bloody email tennis! Based on their last login dates a lot of them must surely check their phone a lot more than their AW account!

DannyJames

I would probably give out a rough location though (as I would in my reviews) in order to aid someone in their decision making (i.e. is this WG easy enough for me to get to).

I would only ever ask for information via PM that I am prepared to share myself, and this is one of those bits of info. I have once , maybe twice, asked for a very general location via PM for an area I am unfamiliar with; I would never ask for a street address.

That being said, I wouldn't be giving any info out to members who haven't contributed to the forum. It's just taking the piss if they have only a couple of posts.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I did once have a WG somewhat chastise me because I (politely) asked for a phone number in the first email. She thought it was a bit invasive as well the fact that she preferred people to make a booking on AW.

Personally I see the phoning/texting as much quicker and easier. Nor does it prevent her from requesting that I make a booking on AW before she'll confirm.

This experience has always made me wonder if some girls don't reply because I'm too quick/direct in my opening email when I ask for their number. It's just that I can't be bothered waiting ages to play bloody email tennis! Based on their last login dates a lot of them must surely check their phone a lot more than their AW account!

Indeed I too wonder if I'm too forward but as I keep reminding myself.....there's only 1 me and there's 1000's of them.

Any pro$$ie that won't give me her number without an AW booking is immediately binned as I just can't be bothered chasing them that hard.

Offline cueball

Fishy.... did the leeching tit on this thread give you the idea for this thread?.....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127645.msg1444307#new

If not, it's a bloody good example.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fishy.... did the leeching tit on this thread give you the idea for this thread?.....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127645.msg1444307#new

If not, it's a bloody good example.

As it happens yes and yes.  :lol: :lol: