Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best looking thai girl in massage shop?  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Sneakypete1999

Having visited many shops and had mixed experiences with standard of girls body and looks wise, I wondered who has any suggestions of who they rate the best looking thai girl for a rub and tug? Rina thai is probably the fittest thai girl I've seen but there must be a few more out of a similar standard.

Offline Liverpool

Having visited many shops and had mixed experiences with standard of girls body and looks wise, I wondered who has any suggestions of who they rate the best looking thai girl for a rub and tug? Rina thai is probably the fittest thai girl I've seen but there must be a few more out of a similar standard.

You might find the London massage shop thread a better place to get an answer.

Offline LLPunting

After a lot of work, I managed to track her down and wow it was worth it! She said she was really pleased I'd found her again.

All in all 3 pumps and an amazing hour. I can't see myself needing a different wg again! She was super sexy and did everything she could to make me happy.

This wind-up merchant said he was done looking for another girl having found a girl we're unable to contact and 2 days later he's asking for the best looking Thai.

Not going to help this guy until he's done some serious goodwill building.

mrhappypants

Having visited many shops and had mixed experiences with standard of girls body and looks wise, I wondered who has any suggestions....

Yeah I’ve got one.  Are you sure you want to hear it?   :sarcastic: