Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michaela - Diva - Knightsbridge  (Read 817 times)

Offline bob_mm

External Link/Members Only

Inspired by a review I saw recently, I finally have the time to write up how my meeting went with Michaela.

I booked a one hour incall at 300 pounds at her place in Knightsbridge. I don't care about how discreet the place is, but it is on a big road so for those who like a bit of privacy, this may be offputting. Her flat is nice and clean. As someone mentioned, I believe she shares it with colleagues. Her bedroom is also nice and clean, but was a tad too warm for my liking. I broke a very nice sweat with her though, which I don't often experience  :cool: :lol: :lol: .

As to how the meeting went, I would say she tried to make me happy and was pretty open to switching from position to position when I was fucking her/ receiving oral. Her blowjob was memorable as she actually tries to deepthroat, and seems to enjoy when she gets talked dirty to, which worked for me. I also had a dual shower with her and washed her down, which I don't get to do too often.

I will certainly revisit her once I have the time as she was a nice fuck, has great, soft, fake boobs which don't feel fake at all, and is vocal/talkative which I find leads to a smoother experience for myself.

Cheers. :drinks: