Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ROSE SENSUAL LATINA, Sheffield  (Read 653 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5933997) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline qarma

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Saw this lass today. Pics really floated my boat. And those tits.... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I paid £70 for 30 mins.

Comms - Called her initially but she didn't answer. So texted her and eventually got a reply. She was very slow to respond so I'd advise being patient. Maybe I caught her too early in the morning, I don't know. Anyway, after a few protracted texts a meeting was arranged.

Venue - She's based in student type accommodation in central Sheffield. I hate driving in Sheffield so was very pleased that this was very easy to get to and had some ticketed parking on-street. I was lucky enough to bag a free space about 100 yards down from her building.

The girl - The pics on her profile are so clear that there's no doubt it's her. She's exactly like her pics except her tits are so much bigger in the flesh. If her look appeals to you, as it did me , then you won't be disappointed. Her advertised age is 26 and I have no arguments with that, other than I always assume they're older than their advertised age. She could easily pass for a bit younger. She was wearing a very attractive red one piece item that lasted about 10 seconds. I think this lass is FAF and there's no doubting that her main assets are her tits. They are massive, completely natural and look and feel out of this world!! Her English is good and is spoken with a latin twang.

Services provided - LFK, OW, RO, rimming on her, sex in CG, RCG, mish and doggy. 

Overall - Rose is a very friendly lass with a very sweet nature. She was very submissive during the meet, happy to do whatever I wanted, how I wanted, etc. She also really got into it, rather than just mechanically delivering services. She's very vanilla in the services she offers but at £70 I wasn't complaining too much.

In the chat afterwards she said she was only here (in Sheffield) for 1 week then she's off to Nottingham and then home. When I asked she said home was Madrid.

So, if you're interested then don't delay cos she's not here for long!! I may go back for more myself cos physically she's absolutely stunning.

YMMV.

Offline Snagbadjer

Holy Moly there are two reasons why I'd like to pay this one a visit.

I agree central Sheffield is a nightmare for driving, navigating around the random one-way streets, narrow roads and crazy Uber-idiots an cabbies.

Any tips on places to park within, say, a 2 mile walking distance of the centre?

Well done on you punt, glad you enjoyed it.

Offline qarma

Holy Moly there are two reasons why I'd like to pay this one a visit.

I agree central Sheffield is a nightmare for driving, navigating around the random one-way streets, narrow roads and crazy Uber-idiots an cabbies.

Any tips on places to park within, say, a 2 mile walking distance of the centre?

Well done on you punt, glad you enjoyed it.

I'm not the best to ask about the parking/walking issue. I drove in down Attercliffe Road (satnav route) and back home past Hillsborough. There may be plenty of parking opportunities on the A61 around Hillsborough or along the A61 road past the stadium??