Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen - Bamboo Spa, Finsbury Park  (Read 1774 times)

gagglez

External Link/Members Only

Seen this shop reviewed before and had the opportunity to pay a visit.

I originally needed a good massage (honest) but went with the flow.

Called to check availability and found they were available.

£45 for 1 hour. Down some steep stairs and into what can only be described as a small dungeon. Kneeling on the table for dessert I had to duck.  ;)

Introduced to Helen. Chinese mid 30's apparently. Tidy body with natural boobs. Claims to have been living in the UK for 10 years but her English is very limited. You enjoy baby etc.... :D

Massage was OK and she placed my hands on her bum mid way through  :D
Flip and negotiations began. Agreed on topless BJ and HJ for £50. Bit more than I usually want to pay but within my budget. Obviously the poster on the wall stating that the masseuse are professional and not to ask for extras should be in Chinese.
As if by magic she produced a condom and and slid it on with her mouth. I was not expecting OWO so it did not bother me. The only negative is that she went at me like an F1 team changes the wheels. Told her to slow down.
Use of the rubber wasn't doing much for me despite her enthusiasm.
HJ to finish. This is where I hit my head on the ceiling  :D :D
Very good C&B play to finish. Gave her an after shot onto her chin and hair that she was a bit miffed about. Don't know why as she was aiming.
Bit expensive but OK for me on the day

Offline sparkus

Yeah, always enjoy unscripted facials. One ran out the room screaming when it hit her in the eye.

gagglez

Yeah, always enjoy unscripted facials. One ran out the room screaming when it hit her in the eye.
:lol: