Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Carolina_London? Would be good to have a review..Thanks all.  (Read 891 times)

Offline Bobbybozza

Has anyone seen her? Would be good to get a review as I'm thinking of booking.

This is the one - External Link/Members Only

Thanks!

Offline Students Notebook

I have an idea.

You go and see her, write a review and then we can make up our minds as to whether we want to see her too.

You have 2 posts to your name and no reviews.

We're not here for your benefit, do some work for yourself, unless of course you're touting.

S.N.

Offline Bobbybozza

not touting - was just after a review, but happily will provide one after. No need to be so negative. Was only looking for support from others but thanks for being a dick.  :rose:

Offline Brazilian Martian

She looks familiar she had a different profile last year and she was based in the Bayswater area of London on her old profile. I  never attempted to see her because of the limited services on her old profile  :hi:

Offline Link7

She looks familiar she had a different profile last year and she was based in the Bayswater area of London on her old profile. I  never attempted to see her because of the limited services on her old profile  :hi:

She's had a change of heart, does everything under the sun now  :sarcastic:

Offline anotherwoody69

Including touting on punting sites  :vomit: :vomit: :bomb:

Offline Link7

not touting - was just after a review, but happily will provide one after. No need to be so negative. Was only looking for support from others but thanks for being a dick.  :rose:

Unfortunately there are a lot of users who always ask for help, but have no intention of ever helping anybody themselves, or even returning to update the forum on knowledge gained. "Would be good to have a review" is a typical line, which is why Students Notebook reacted like that.

Not necessarily saying you're one of those people. Or a tout (you haven't quite done enough wrong for me to be sure of that). But looking at your post history, this is the second thread you've started seeking help (the first one got ignored). You would have more success trying to draw on other people's knowledge if your only posts weren't questions.

Anyway, I encourage you to TOFTT and come back to let us know how it goes. Wouldn't go for more than half an hour, mind. I'd confirm services as well...with pretty much everything on offer, you wonder if the profile has been written by a pimp, or if she charges extras. The pictures look a bit 'shopped to me, personally this is the type of bird I'd consider buying her private galllery. Would also call, see if she answers, and if she speaks english at all
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 03:49:03 pm by Link7 »

I don't mind you calling me a dick, you may well be right and anyway I've been called much worse.

But in this instance  I think you may well be the dick here as you couldn't even post in the correct area. Try harder next time.

Also, as you are new to this, a tip that may help.

In the top right hand corner there is a search bar. Copy and paste the AW number in it, click search and hey presto, you have your answer (if there is one).

Another tip. Give back.

I hope this helps.

S.N.

Unfortunately there are a lot of users who always ask for help, but have no intention of ever helping anybody themselves, or even returning to update the forum on knowledge gained. "Would be good to have a review" is a typical line, which is why Students Notebook reacted like that.

Not necessarily saying you're one of those people. Or a tout (you haven't quite done enough wrong for me to be sure of that). But looking at your post history, this is the second thread you've started seeking help (the first one got ignored). You would have more success trying to draw on other people's knowledge if your only posts weren't questions.

Anyway, I encourage you to TOFTT and come back to let us know how it goes. Wouldn't go for more than half an hour, mind. I'd confirm services as well...with pretty much everything on offer, you wonder if the profile has been written by a pimp, or if she charges extras. The pictures look a bit 'shopped to me, personally this is the type of bird I'd consider buying her private galllery. Would also call, see if she answers, and if she speaks english at all

Thank you Link 7 for explaining to bobbybozza why I reacted like that.

I'm fed up with new members with no reviews to their name and in this case only 2 posts both of which were asking if anyone had seen .......................

Too stupid and lazy to do any work themselves.

I'll help anyone but they have to deserve it and earn it.

Again, thanks.

S.N.

Offline Bobbybozza

For the record - I have posted a review.
I didnt see Carolina_London. She let me down. Told me to text her an hour before which I did and she never responded or answer her phone. Very odd and couldnt be fucked for the run around.

So quickly made a call and booked Bunny Mara Brown. Which was the best decision of the day. Amazing.

Review posted.

And worth giving newbies to the site a bit of lead way and help a brother out ... its a difficult world to get used to when you're fairly new and have been almost shafted before so want to avoid that again.

Immy4fun

She looks pretty hot and has feedback on AW, so yes why not.

I didnt see Carolina_London. She let me down. Told me to text her an hour before which I did and she never responded or answer her phone. Very odd and couldnt be fucked for the run around.

So quickly made a call and booked Bunny Mara Brown. Which was the best decision of the day. Amazing.

Review posted.

And worth giving newbies to the site a bit of lead way and help a brother out ... its a difficult world to get used to when you're fairly new and have been almost shafted before so want to avoid that again.

Well done. Good first Review.

Please remember to add a link next time. Don't worry now because it's too late. Admin will add it.

S.N.

Offline Billy no mates

Review posted.

Don't take it to heart, what the others said is true, there must be 100's of new users who start by asking for help, and unfortunatley they disappear straight away.

Thanks for your review