Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai_Candy in Twickenham  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Oldblighter

I thought I'd try this one (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) as she looked OK, but it was a mistake.

Not that easy to find (the directions were cursory) and she was affable enough, but was rather overweight and looked nothing like the photos (no surprise there). The service was indifferent: poor massage, but worse was to come. The OW was excruciating, all teeth and vigorous with it - like being blown off by a horse (not that I've tried that, mind) - and I had to beg her to stop after about half a minute.

The rest isn't worth bothering to describe: I'd just say, avoid this one.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by:

Offline drwho

Thanks for your report Oldblighter.
She has been on one of my hotlists for a while now but as with most of the Asians at this price I suspected an indifferent service so haven't bothered.

My best Chinese in the area was Hot Sissy (now Sexy Sissi I think she now calls herself) but as she's put her rates up this year I find it hard to justify (particularly as I've already seen her 23 times at the lower rate  :rolleyes:)

Offline Oldblighter

drwho, she's Sexy-Sisi (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) but even at her slightly higher rate is well worth seeing: a lovely girl.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: