Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy 189  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Dapper Don

Hi guys,

Anyone know if Jessy189 is currently in the circuit? I know she deactivated her Adult work profile but was hopefully wondering if she still has a profile somewhere else. I've been want to punt with her for ages and when I finally get round to it, she's nowhere to be seen!

Any info would be great. Thanks!

mrhappypants

Only recently deactivated.  She was on my hot list until a few weeks ago although it looked like only one day a week.  She might come back?  :unknown:

Offline smiths

Only recently deactivated.  She was on my hot list until a few weeks ago although it looked like only one day a week.  She might come back?  :unknown:

She did disappear and then reappear before.

Offline Dapper Don

Online The_Don

From an indexed review, under her known, A/W I'D

External Link/Members Only

I've been want to punt with her for ages and when I finally get round to it, she's nowhere to be seen!

iirc, she was inactive (on this current profile), for 2+ years.

I've punted her several times and booking was limited, iirc. Her profile stated she mostly does, 2 days a week.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 04:40:11 pm by The_Don »

Online lewishamguy

Hi guys,

Anyone know if Jessy189 is currently in the circuit? I know she deactivated her Adult work profile but was hopefully wondering if she still has a profile somewhere else. I've been want to punt with her for ages and when I finally get round to it, she's nowhere to be seen!

I don't think she actually deactivated the profile but she just switched it to as a service seeker. Perhaps she's taking a break now   -------

:unknown:

Offline Dapper Don

I don't think she actually deactivated the profile but she just switched it to as a service seeker. Perhaps she's taking a break now   -------

:unknown:

Her profile is definitely inactive. I don't know how her ratings can be viewed though. Seems strange.

Online The_Don

Her profile is definitely inactive. I don't know how her ratings can be viewed though. Seems strange.

Even if you can't directly view a profile, some parts may be still active. Depending on what been selected/removed by the profile manager or A/W
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 10:37:49 pm by The_Don »

Offline tantric talents

I suspect she may just be taking a summer break or going back home for a short while. Hasn't logged into UKE for a few weeks either.  :hi:

Offline Dapper Don

Even if you can't directly view a profile, some parts may be still active. Depending on what been selected/removed by the profile manager or A/W

Oh right ok, thanks for the heads up!

I suspect she may just be taking a summer break or going back home for a short while. Hasn't logged into UKE for a few weeks either.  :hi:

Didn't know she was on UKE. Hopefully you're right and I'll have a check on that as well in a month or so  :thumbsup: