Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New WG - China town polish group - anyone seen??  (Read 919 times)

Offline alibirmingham

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Come across this today and wondering anyone had any experiance?? Thinking of doing a TOFTT but although the profile has only gone up today their m/o is B&S so no doubt she’s been here a week or so at least and only getting a profile now as she’s staying.

Bound to be some who have seen her so any info welcome.  :hi:

Offline pbrown355

Site looks awesome. She's been here before and there's BB thread about her on here. The BB has been on and off her profile. Also if you do a search on here you'll pick up a couple of reviews.

I saw her a long time ago before the BB was on her site. Can't remember if her name was Jessica at the time. Will have reviewed and was probably positive (I haven't checked). Amazing tits but not as slim as her current photos. Don't think anal was on her likes list then either.
Hope that helps.

Online scutty brown

Offline alibirmingham

Site looks awesome. She's been here before and there's BB thread about her on here. The BB has been on and off her profile. Also if you do a search on here you'll pick up a couple of reviews.

I saw her a long time ago before the BB was on her site. Can't remember if her name was Jessica at the time. Will have reviewed and was probably positive (I haven't checked). Amazing tits but not as slim as her current photos. Don't think anal was on her likes list then either.
Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info. Sadly it’s too late for me. Already done a Review. Her profile was made the same day as I posted this and punted so sadly there wasn’t anyway to check the BB stuff without more info and it wasn’t listed or mentioned on the profile she had up. Do you know what her old profile was?

Time for a break to be on the safe side in any case and a visit to the clinic on my next day off.

Offline alibirmingham

Yep, that’s her alright and if I had seen those pics when her first profile was up I defo would not have gone. And you can see from her pics that she’s not a size 8 as claimed and that she is now described as curvy.

Offline Juankerr

Yep, that’s her alright and if I had seen those pics when her first profile was up I defo would not have gone. And you can see from her pics that she’s not a size 8 as claimed and that she is now described as curvy.

Thanks for confirming  :hi: