Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Polish girl Coventry  (Read 1373 times)

nnnnjmm

I went to see this girl exactly 2 years ago in Coventry. Have not seen her since as I lost the contact number and could not find her on AFF again, but blind me, she has the best tits. Huge, soft, great shape, just awesome. Her pussy was very tight, lovely shaped too, as if untouched. And another pro was that she did not hesitate to do OWO. Have you seen her? Do you know if she is still around?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

Joined almost a year ago and your first post is asking for a wg who you lady saw 2 years ago.

nnnnjmm

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 05:59:54 pm by nnnnjmm »

nnnnjmm

Joined almost a year ago and your first post is asking for a wg who you lady saw 2 years ago.
Not too sure what you meant by that-that sort of English is not understandable... no idea what's wg plus the grammar...

Offline Punterperson1971

Not too sure what you meant by that-that sort of English is not understandable... no idea what's wg plus the grammar...
Wg=working girl

nnnnjmm

Timewasting question. Plenty of girls have been around for several years. Why bother if you cannot be of any help?

Offline Fallen58

Timewasting question. Plenty of girls have been around for several years. Why bother if you cannot be of any help?

Maybe if you had contributed more, then people might be more willing to assist you.

nnnnjmm

Maybe if you had contributed more, then people might be more willing to assist you.
Another timewaster... not of any help and feeling important about being unimportant.

Roadster

Pot Kettle interface.