Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PennyR90 - Barnsley (Outcall)  (Read 1076 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7045601) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline ytgh0st

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Agreement:
Outcall, 1 hour, for £350, Including deposit, although the deposit is an amount of your choosing that you are comfortable with.

Communication:
Quick, Clear and Friendly. I had some requests and she was open to performing them. She has a very open and friendly personality, and has no problem taking charge if that's what you want. You will get everywhere with her by having clear communication and being upfront about your requests.

Her Looks
9/10, I would say her pictures don't do her justice because of angle and lighting. She has piercing blue eyes, amazing skin, and a tight spinner body. Great hygiene, fully shaved with a clean pussy, small pussy lips, if you are like me and roast beef flaps aren't your thing. Tits are on the small side but still a decent handful. The only physical imperfection I can remember, is her nipples are slightly large, probably from breastfeeding, although that's not a problem for me as it just gives me more to play with.

The meet:
Penny arrived on time, made me feel instantly comfortable with her conversation, got the awkward part out of the way first, £350 for an hour as I mentioned earlier. Now obviously this is more than I am usually willing to pay, but being temporarily unable to enjoy incalls had me slightly impatient and I bit the bullet. Surprisingly, it was worth the price. Penny stayed well over an hour, never watching the clock or making me feel like she didn't want to be there. DFK was a constant throughout the visit.

She listened to my instructions without complaint, we washed each other in the shower, and at my request, she put on a micro bikini, and slathered herself in oil before giving me a very nice lap dance. As advertised, she knows what she is doing, though I didn't have her dance for long before getting her on her knees for some OwO. Her suction and wetness is good, but she grazes you with her teeth, I guess some people might like that, but I don't, so she stopped at my request.

Afterwards, I had her bent over taking it in doggy, then cowgirl, finally flat on her front, finishing on her back. She's not the tightest I've ever had, but by no means loose. Very warm and wet. Once I had cleaned up a bit, I asked her to give me a massage while we talked a bit. Turns out we had a lot in common, but I digress.

Summary:
Expensive, but good if you care about quality, pampering, looks and attitude. Not recommended if you just want to get off and leave.

Thought I should do a positive review to go along with my negative so I don't look like a troll.

Offline antony8821

She is actually on seeking, I managed to see her for £150 for the evening, we went out for a few drinks in the hotel  bar and then back to the room. I agree regarding the teeth on the owo, it wasn't enjoyable. But a lovely lady.