Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia in Cheshunt  (Read 832 times)

8 review(s) for Olivia... XXX (1 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline samsungsid

External Link/Members Only

Saw her profile and though she didn't look too bad. Sent a text asking for a location and got a quick reply with post code and availability, agreed a time and called her when I arrived. She sent the door number fairly quickly so I made my way in.
Grotty ground floor flat near the Old Pond in Cheshunt.
Led to the room and asked for a shower, she showed me the shower and gave me a damp towel. Nice!!
Back in the bedroom was asked to lay on the bed where she sucked (OW) some life into the old boy. Didn't ask for OWO and to be honest I'd have turned it down.
Olivia is Polish, size 12 ish, big boobs but must have had a kid, not firm at all and kept covering her belly.
She's pretty in a dirty way, sort of bird you'd fuck in the warehouse at work but wouldn't date.
So, grotty flat, big but not great boobs, average blowie but not, not friendly if you get me.
Wouldn't return, probably wouldn't recommend.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 05:35:03 pm by samsungsid »

Online wizzo9

Sounds pretty dire. Makes me wonder about A.W. feedback, for what it's worth, of which  some are from punters with quite a few ratings under their belt.

Maybe they're easily pleased or maybe there has been a profile swap.

Try this for link== External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   

Offline samsungsid

Thanks Wizz. Yeah deffo not the girl in the pics. The quick response to texts and the fact she is Polish and not a Rom swing it. Oh well, live and learn.