Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Naughty Natalie North of Cambridge  (Read 835 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy Naughty Natalie (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mrbushyfox

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

After getting no contact from 1st, 2nd,3rd....and even 4th options i thought i'd try Natalie. Quickly arranged a 1/2 hour meet
on the phone and made my way over to her place on the A10 just north of Cambridge. I like not having to trek into the city
so seemed a good idea at the time.

Arrived and made the usual call to get the exact address and it took a number of calls and a good 10 mins .....i was about to leave when
she contacted me..... i was directed into the block of flats....nothing exciting safe but could as easily been difficult had anyone been about.
A broken bed was outside.....was this a good sign?

Usual hide behind door...eventually revealing a Very skinny woman in her late 40's - 50's i'd say and i'm sure she was very pretty in her day. She was very bubbly and  chatty showed into room
exchanged the papers, £80 for half hour stripped and laid on the bed....for a light stroking massage and boy can she talk with her Irish accent she never came up for air
telling tales and chat...i was loosing interest and so was the fella. After a while turned over a bit of FK and some OW fast and with intent....i sat back and enjoyed
for a while then thought i better get on with this i wanted to leave.... she climbed on and i made short work to finish and leave.

All in all not what i look for. Nice enough but i didn't find her attractive and she talked WAY WAY too much.  :dash: