Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Hot Thai Frimley  (Read 4052 times)

Yanusmc

External Link/Members Only

First review, thought I should contribute.

Was in the Frimley area and thought I would fins out what a body to body massage was like and found this profile, seemed good. Got a quick reply by text, comms were good, confirmed no DFK but FS fine.

Received the postcode and street name and asked to call when I arrived.  However the street is a maze that should really be 7 streets so took 10 minutes to figure out where the address was.  Semi discreet, there was a neighbour raking his leaves when I was driving around, when I parked and when I left, he must have been aware.  There was also a poloce van further along the estate when I left but hopefully unconnected.

She opened the door in a lace nighty, look similar to the pictures and directed me to a bedroom where we had some chit chat, she's very friendly and bubbly.

She asked me to undress and left the room and came in to start the massage and then explained that she's not trained in massage, so don't go there for that reason.  She then changed her mind on the kissing and one thing led to another.  Once finished she continued with a light massage and then went and got a glass of red wine for both of us, which she thought was a shooter and then explained that she had someone else coming, slightly rushed and out slightly before the 30 minutes was up.

Offline Mr_Smith

Staying in the area for a while, just wanted to know how was the service had my eye on this profile for a few days now

Profile looks cute but not giving away much, can she take a good cock deep ? And was OWO on offer?

Yanusmc

She can and it was OW although I didn't ask for OWO, she can also deepthroat

Offline Mr_Smith

Thanks for the reply, hoping to meet her this week.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Sounds like a good time had, Good review matey, I missed her when she was nearer me, looks cute and worth a visit, thanks for confirming that.

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

First review, thought I should contribute.

Was in the Frimley area and thought I would fins out what a body to body massage was like and found this profile, seemed good. Got a quick reply by text, comms were good, confirmed no DFK but FS fine.

Received the postcode and street name and asked to call when I arrived.  However the street is a maze that should really be 7 streets so took 10 minutes to figure out where the address was.  Semi discreet, there was a neighbour raking his leaves when I was driving around, when I parked and when I left, he must have been aware.  There was also a poloce van further along the estate when I left but hopefully unconnected.

She opened the door in a lace nighty, look similar to the pictures and directed me to a bedroom where we had some chit chat, she's very friendly and bubbly.

She asked me to undress and left the room and came in to start the massage and then explained that she's not trained in massage, so don't go there for that reason.  She then changed her mind on the kissing and one thing led to another.  Once finished she continued with a light massage and then went and got a glass of red wine for both of us, which she thought was a shooter and then explained that she had someone else coming, slightly rushed and out slightly before the 30 minutes was up.

Notice she is in Northampton for a while.   What would you have given her facially out of 10?  And did she allow CIM when you met her?

Yanusmc

Notice she is in Northampton for a while.   What would you have given her facially out of 10?  And did she allow CIM when you met her?

I can't remember it was 2 years ago

Offline advent2016

In her likes it says CIM, then further down is says dislikes CIM. I wouldn't risk it, I'd avoid.

Offline Gustav Klimt

She was my first ever punt 3 years ago. Definitely no CIM or OWO. If I remember correctly I booked for 1 hour & I was in & out in 40 minutes. Not someone I'd want to see again. My advice is look for so one else if you want CIM.

Online contentguy

The title of this makes me want to trek to Frimley for a take out.

Just saying

Guy