Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian Girls in Milton Keynes  (Read 10825 times)

Nimrod

MK regulars will have noticed a growing number of Romanian girls in MK advertising on AW with rates running from 40/15 minutes to around 100/hour. Those who have telephoned or followed the links will know the individual girls tend to come and go, but some are always on hand and they work from a flat in Eaglestone (they offer to text you a post code when you call, and then the flat number when you reach the street). Although it's hard to review the girls individually due to their fleeting visits and sometimes lack of clear names (so I won't try), I've seen three of them in the past few months and wanted to write something general to give other punters a sense of what they might get if they pursue this route. If this approach to reviewing isn't permissible and you have to write about a specific girl, feel free to delete this.

The flat in Eaglestone really isn't too nice. Eaglestone is not the most insalubrious location in MK (there are worse; it's better than Netherfield, Conniburrow or Fishermead, though less nice than most other areas too) but at least in daytime, it felt safe enough. Parking is right outside the front door and free which, in MK, is a plus. But the flat itself, at least inside, is pretty gross. A tiny kitchen, a bathroom (in which the non-working girl "hides" while you spend time with her partner) and a bedroom the coverings in which it would be a disservice to the word "filthy" to describe as filthy. I saw no evidence that the sheets had been changed, well, ever. The "room" is simply a dirty floor with a bed (unmade).

Countering the surroundings and on the (slightly) plus side, all three of the girls I have seen were honest money-wise (they didn't try to upsell or short-change me), were surprisingly pleasant (even if they didn't particularly enjoy their jobs and certainly can't have liked their working conditions) and were in two of the three cases very pretty (and in the third, quite passable but not my type). In all three cases the photos on AW were real (I was surprised to see the girl I expected, cynic that I am), though that is the only thing real about the profiles. The services list, as we are coming to expect from Romanian girls, is fantasy. Whoever completes the profiles clicks "yes" to every box from "bareback" to "Bermuda" but the fact is services offered by these ladies are very limited; some will kiss and some won't...otherwise, covered oral and covered sex. Whether they do RO I don't know; in those surroundings I was not motivated to find out. Not a place I was going to bed in and relax.

My view: if you want a 15 minute, dump and run fuck with a (sometimes very) pretty girl and don't mind a slightly grubby place then there are many worse ways to spend 40 quid. For the "scratch the itch and save the cash" punter, "Romanian Girls in MK" represent an excellent option and are a welcome addition to the scene. You could even argue you save 15 minutes, as well as 20 quid, over the standard 30 minute/60 quid MK punt.  For those who want a 30 minute or longer punt with an element of genuine interaction/GFE then look elsewhere because you wouldn't want to be in this flat for half an hour and I suspect for anything longer than 15 minutes, you may be rushed along and end up short of time. My impression is that these girls would let you have your way with them, but they probably aren't too interested in enjoying your company longer term.

Hope this review is somehow useful. There is some real value to be had here for those punters who fit the description I've given as suitable prospects for the service, and a strong "avoid" for those who don't!  For me, I will be back; they deliver what I have come to want from a punt. In, out, and physically satisfied is enough. I'll take the savings and spend the spare 15 minutes in the shops. 

vt

vt

Any current profiles that fit the description, so we know what we're looking at??

vt

Sure, here are two of the girls that I've seen:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Cheers Nimrod! I wouldn't dream of complaining about a girl flashing her pussy...especially when they're as cute as Adde Lina!!  ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only