Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone remember this girls previous profile in Byfleet?  (Read 860 times)

Offline Zimbaman

‘Classy car meets’  :lol: :lol: :lol:

‘She’ has a certain masculine look if you ask me. Perhaps just not a looker.

Offline Waterhouse

‘Classy car meets’  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Lol.... they are poles apart and mutually exclusive in my book.

Makes me chuckle when WGs write that sort of rubbish in an attempt to try and portray themselves as better than their peers. It almost always fails and does the opposite, i.e. highlights a lack of intelligence and lack of class.

Offline advent2016

She changes her AW profile frequently with the usual rubbish.
I've seen her a few times and gave good service but she was very hard to get hold of and generally unreliable. Not worth the bother for me anymore. There are plenty of providers with high UKP positives and i use them

Offline Waterhouse

I've seen her a few times and gave good service but she was very hard to get hold of and generally unreliable. Not worth the bother for me anymore. There are plenty of providers with high UKP positives and i use them
Hope it wasn't a "classy car meet" you met her for  :D

I'm not sure there is much in the way of reliable, quality SPs in the Byfleet/Weybridge area these days. Could do with one or two of the best London girls relocating to this neck of the woods.  :yahoo:

Offline getsbettereverytime

Also in a really ropey horrible part of Woking not worth the risk.

Offline nigel4498

I do like hooters but at £200 an hour and no tits  :thumbsdown:

Offline Waterhouse

I do like hooters but at £200 an hour and no tits  :thumbsdown:
Faily sure it was a lot less than that last week when I looked.  She must've raised her bar when she saw this thread. Not that I'd be interested in the least, mind you.
  :thumbsdown:

Offline JayGatsby

I do wonder sometimes...

Someone who claims - "I am well educated having attended a top all girls private boarding school ", and also "attended an elite Surrey Ballet school for 14 years,"

And yet refers to her occupation as "courtisan", including in her email address, and refers to "Darcy Bustle"

What do they teach them at schools today?

Offline nigel4498

And yet refers to her occupation as "courtisan", including in her email address, and refers to "Darcy Bustle

She's not that well educated and obviously has never attended a ballet school or she would have known its not Darcy Bustle but Darcey Bussell (aka Marine Mercedes Darcey Pemberton Crittle)
Courtesan, that's a laugh.

James999

Another one of her profiles, showing Sheffield this week  :unknown:
External Link/Members Only

Offline WhackDaddy

She has dropped in dress size 6 to a 4 and shrunk 5'4 now 5' 1  :unknown:

James999

She has dropped in dress size 6 to a 4 and shrunk 5'4 now 5' 1  :unknown:

That's her old profile, perhaps she sold it, or just gallery scamming, who knows   :unknown:

Offline advent2016

If memory serves, once I saw her in a part boarded up house in Sheerwater (A rough area). The action happened her kneeling, me standing she gave me an excellent  BJ with swallow for 40 quid. Other time was a grotty house.

Online themaserman

Hope it wasn't a "classy car meet" you met her for  :D

I'm not sure there is much in the way of reliable, quality SPs in the Byfleet/Weybridge area these days. Could do with one or two of the best London girls relocating to this neck of the woods.  :yahoo:

I agree with you on the lack of quality SPs  in the Byfleet/Weybridge area..practically non existant!

Offline JayGatsby

She's not that well educated and obviously has never attended a ballet school or she would have known its not Darcy Bustle but Darcey Bussell (aka Marine Mercedes Darcey Pemberton Crittle)
Courtesan, that's a laugh.

That was exactly what my point was - but thanks for re-explaining it

Offline Bonker

Someone who claims - "I am well educated having attended a top all girls private boarding school ", and also "attended an elite Surrey Ballet school for 14 years,"

Yes. As the caretaker.
Looks like an ugly dude to me

Offline martyn321

Pics look like the police photo fit things you see on crime watch!

Offline nigel4498

If memory serves, once I saw her in a part boarded up house in Sheerwater (A rough area). The action happened her kneeling, me standing she gave me an excellent  BJ with swallow for 40 quid. Other time was a grotty house.

Sounds real high class  :sarcastic: