Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oxford - Mother/Daughter Duo.... anyone remember?  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Avg_Joe

Used to be a mother daughter duo in oxford, i forget their AW names now, pretty sure they've gone, just wondering if anyone remembered them or knew what happened to them.

Daughter was "Rose" something, or something then "Rose" fake tits and Rose tatts, the mother i forget the name now, pictures were meh, 5/10 on a good day, sort of thing you'd consider after a night out on the lash and the beer goggles were well and truly in use, or as a secondary to the daughter, so you could tick off the mother/daughter thing from your bucket list!
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lewis

Were you thinking of Lick It Lucy, and Busty Lisa (and was also called Lacey Lisa)?

Both Busty Lisa and Lacey Lisa profile's have now gone.

External Link/Members Only (mother)

External Link/Members Only (daughter)
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only (daughter's other AW profile)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:24:56 pm by Lewis »

Offline Avg_Joe

Offline oxfordgent

Used to be a mother daughter duo in oxford, i forget their AW names now, pretty sure they've gone, just wondering if anyone remembered them or knew what happened to them.

Daughter was "Rose" something, or something then "Rose" fake tits and Rose tatts, the mother i forget the name now, pictures were meh, 5/10 on a good day, sort of thing you'd consider after a night out on the lash and the beer goggles were well and truly in use, or as a secondary to the daughter, so you could tick off the mother/daughter thing from your bucket list!

Seem to remember in the days I punted around Oxford there was a 'mother/ daughter' pair. Mother blonde with glasses, Brittany or something similar and the daughter light brown haired and pretty something like British Bella or Bella Rose maybe. Does that ring any bells?

Offline Avg_Joe

yeah that's them i think, descriptions and mothers name sounds about right

Offline oxfordgent

yeah that's them i think, descriptions and mothers name sounds about right

from memory, I don't think I have seen the on AW for at least the last 3-4 years. Should imagine they either moved or 'retired'

Offline Avg_Joe

yeah, probably the mother retired and the daughter may have moved away, dunno if it was 4 years ago, might have been 3, although even thats gone by fast if it was 3  :rolleyes: