Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait and switch in Maidstone, Kent X AMELIA . 100% genuine pic X Maidstone  (Read 436 times)

ksp000

Not sure if this is the correct way/place to do this but just wanted to warn about this one.  Pictures are cracking but the actual girl while ok is "not as advertised" (perhaps not unsurprisingly).
In a large modern development of flats near Wickes.
Based on my experience about a month ago.

External Link/Members Only

Offline t0mm13

Have this one on my List had a feeling was too good to be true. where there others in the house?

ksp000

Yes I also thought too good to be true but you know what it's like.

It was a flat and there was nobody else there that I could detect but who knows.  I didn't stay.  There were no other voices when I was outside the door or when speaking to her on the phone.  It's an enormous development and I wouldn't be surprised if there were others working there in the complex who might unfortunately get tarred with the same brush.

Offline uncle jessie

If we could all ignore the little fella that talks us into visiting these Romanian skanks they might all fuck off back home to milk their goats :thumbsup:,a return to the good punting times of mainly Engish girls would hopefully return  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: .

Offline massageseeker1977

I think there are a few flats in that development that are rented out to girls

I know there were 3 russian women that used to use that block alot

Offline buckrabbit

I think you will find its been raided and shut down. a lot of police activity in those flats in St Peters Street about a week ago.