Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lapdance/Striptease  (Read 1852 times)

Offline itk

A lapdance just before getting down to the action is something I love, but I find to be rarer than rocking-horse shit. Seems odd that a WG will suck you dry and do some proper filthy stuff but won't entertain the idea of doing a lapdance before the action starts.

Offline kurnlittle

Your right i have done a few reverse booking for this followed by either a bj or full on sex. Don't get many replies

LL

Your right i have done a few reverse booking for this followed by either a bj or full on sex. Don't get many replies
What rates are you offering?  I reckon it's the more expensive ladies that would be up for this type of thing - a lady with a lot of confidence, like Platinum Cindy.

Offline kurnlittle

£80-100 for 1/2 hour 130-150 ish for an hour

Offline HippyCrack

Far too much work for them. They'd rather get the ££££ for doing as little as possible.

Offline pumps

Far too much work for them. They'd rather get the ££££ for doing as little as possible.

This.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline punisher

Seen a couple of wg in the last month on there profiles lists lap dancing and when you ask for it they say dont do it why put it on there for fek sake 

Offline kurnlittle

Offline Dibble

Seen a couple of wg in the last month on there profiles lists lap dancing and when you ask for it they say dont do it why put it on there for fek sake

Exactly this.

Only found one girl who did it properly for me....Sapphire of Manchester, about 2004. Incredible.

Would LOVE to find another decent performer.