Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new here, old to punting, want to try the awesomeness of adultwork  (Read 718 times)

booyaa69

hey all!

I'm new to this forum, though I've been a long time lurker! and have done many punts over the years mostly through agencies to be honest (and to be fair, most have been good!).
After reading up about lots of the great talent on adult work I'm keen to partake BUT as I'm also new to that website, each time I ask a lady for a meeting, I get refused as I don't have any reviews.

I can obviously just keep trying and hope for a positive response but thought I'd post here just in case anyone knows anyone that can help. currently in london

I thank you for your time and have enjoyed many a read of your exploits in the past :)

Best

me

Offline Chorley

How about reviewing some of your punts?  :unknown:

Offline Gustav Klimt

hey all!
I get refused as I don't have any reviews.

Just use AW & here to find a prossie you like & then just phone her.  That way she won't know you don't have any reviews. Most of my punts have been arranged by phone & only book through AW if the prossie requests it.

Online Jonestown

After reading up about lots of the great talent on adult work I'm keen to partake BUT as I'm also new to that website, each time I ask a lady for a meeting, I get refused as I don't have any reviews.

This is complete and utter bollocks, you need to do some homework before you come on here trying to troll your shit.

Offline Bangers and Gash

''awesomeness'' is a word I'd never associate with AW.  :wacko:

On the other hand, words like: rip-off, scam, deluded, shite, mediocre, dire and useless.....

Schools go back next week.  :hi:

Offline DrConners

On the other hand, words like: rip-off, scam, deluded, shite, mediocre, dire and useless.....

+1 - What he said, couldn't have put it better myself   :unknown:

Offline Chorley

Priceless.  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :thumbsup:

Offline albedo39

+2 

The OP is obviously of limited intelligence with a username like booyaa69  :thumbsdown:

Offline Londonpunter30

+2 

The OP is obviously of limited intelligence with a username like booyaa69  :thumbsdown:

Sounds like it's written by a 5 year old and username kind of confirms that

Offline Northerndave666

9 months and this is the best you can do? Adultwork is far from awesome, it's hard to find the pearls hiding amongst the shit on there sometimes.

Maybe contribute first before you dive in with a question....a review or two of the Agency broads you've seen would be a great start.