Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you connect to this site?  (Read 537 times)

Offline zinger

A quick one.

I remember when I was registering to join here the admin was able to detect the various ways I was trying to connect on here, for example:
TOR, VPN Service etc..

I've had to end up connecting from my home ISP as it was all I could get to work.

I remember reading a punting guide before that said we should always browse via VPN etc but it doesn't seem possible on this site.

How do you connect?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
A quick one.

I remember when I was registering to join here the admin was able to detect the various ways I was trying to connect on here, for example:
TOR, VPN Service etc..

I've had to end up connecting from my home ISP as it was all I could get to work.

I remember reading a punting guide before that said we should always browse via VPN etc but it doesn't seem possible on this site.

How do you connect?
You can't.

Offline myothernameis

How do you connect?

I believe you have to contact admin about this, and if allowed, he will allow you to use vpn to connect to Ukp

For instance, you may be a long standing member, for 5 years, and that person asks for access to Ukp through a vpn, admin decides, yes I can trust him, and the member has given admin his reasons

How ever a new member, just joined 8 months  ago, may not be trusted, as there might be other intentions behind his request