Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Options for a newbie in london on the 4th November  (Read 1275 times)

Offline gproc_99

Hello people,

Travelling to london on the 4th November flying to singapore/bali on the 5th Nov, getting into london at around 2 and looking for some entertainment to start my holidays, So far on my hit list i have put the following users

1) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
2) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
3) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
4) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen a few good reviews on Emily and new polish Girl the others are plan C and D should the first two be unavailable, Has anyone else got any suggestions like European girls and Asian Girls

Any tips and advice would be appreciated

west8

Emily. Hands down.

As anyone who has met her will testify, she is probably the best WG experience in London right now.

Bobdayley

Hello people,

Travelling to london on the 4th November flying to singapore/bali on the 5th Nov, getting into london at around 2 and looking for some entertainment to start my holidays, So far on my hit list i have put the following users

1) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
2) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
3) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
4) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen a few good reviews on Emily and new polish Girl the others are plan C and D should the first two be unavailable, Has anyone else got any suggestions like European girls and Asian Girls

Any tips and advice would be appreciated

If you choose plan 3 Bella young make sure you have used toilet paper properly ...she insists on that :)
(Not personally you but it is one of her rules)

kwahima

If you choose plan 3 Bella young make sure you have used toilet paper properly ...she insists on that :)
she has quite a several rules to follow on her profile indeed

Offline ik

kate aka new polish girl gives a fantastic service and is very pretty. she has great curves. you can't beat her for vfm at £100 ph, never tried a levels with her though. maybe next time

Offline The_Don

sorry I'm clean but some of these girls list make me lol but she up front about it

The comment about black/half black guys  :thumbsdown: