Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Becky1996 Norwich - Any intel  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Farmerd

Yes she was great fun, pretty open to most things. Nice body.
Banned reason: Very little contributed in 4 years, no reviews.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline norwichfunseeker

Will you be posting a review in due course?
Glad she appears to be real
Did she charge extras?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 06:08:08 pm by norwichfunseeker »

cheninblanc

She’s typical Rom  :lol: cheap look

Offline thundercrackerxx

I tried to book her but she doesn't do car meets and I wasn't getting a hotel on top of paying for her.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Keep trying to book, but never seems to get anywhere.
You asked about charges for extras, being a rom,, and was asked what I wanted.
DFK, owo, cim, and protected penetration. She said no, bye and blocked me.
Guessing I've dodged a bullet there.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Tried to both via AW and her phone various times, tonight we had a meeting confirmed for a given time(her time) after she asked my ethnicity and age etc, and said that was OK. Time came and went, and a no show. No reason why, and just a sorry before she blocked me.
I beleive this girl is a fake. Treat with caution.
As I had a booking confirmed I beleive I can leave a negative review however I am unable to access the review page yet.

Offline Avg_Joe

Keep trying to book, but never seems to get anywhere.
You asked about charges for extras, being a rom,, and was asked what I wanted.
DFK, owo, cim, and protected penetration. She said no, bye and blocked me.
Guessing I've dodged a bullet there.

if her english isn't perfect, she may have mis-read or mis-understood that as unprotected penetration, probably would have been easier to say "sex in a few positions" as her profile already says no bareback

EDIT:
just read your next post, spelling out the no show, forget waht i said above, and yeah red card her and drop her a negative on AW as well, if you can't do that because she hasn't accepted the booking, then leave a feedback only comment and trash her in the text

« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 10:13:13 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline norwichfunseeker

Cheers Joe,

Will do, don't want any agro, but just wanted others to be aware, as that's how this site works. I think it's more important to highlight the negatives than anything else.
The booking was via phone messages, but she suggested the time so on my mind that is a booking. It's not the first time she has messed me about. Which is a shame, as she looks fit. Guessing the pics are fake too.

Offline Avg_Joe

yeah, forewarned is forearmed as they say.... and I've blacklisted her, so hopefully not likely to stumble into her again by accident

Offline norwichfunseeker

It would appear that Becky is either a member on here or saw my feedback on AW, and contacted me, after a quick chat she satisfied me she was genuine and procced with a booking.
I can confirm that Becky is genuine. Review to follow at a more sensible time.

Offline Avg_Joe

Offline peiyee

I can confirm that Becky is genuine. Review to follow at a more sensible time.

Look forward to your review mate, slim pickings this part of UK

Offline peiyee

Ok, got to see her, for some reason I can’t leave a review, contacted mods, they say it is an issue they are aware of on this website.

So tagging on, and briefly: she is the girl in the pics, works only during nocturnal hours, awkward humour (to me, humour is always relational), so so OW(O). Extra for OWO and at her discretion. Fj was ok. Agree it was not spectacular.

Outcalls only. She drives to you.  Also she has vitiligo. Michael Jackson had that...she has it all over
RTF? Not for me. Lone operator AFAIK, no Sergei behind that I could ‘see’. She’s about 5’3”,...KarlaHot is much thinner and more delicate but similar in height.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 06:34:17 am by peiyee »

Offline norwichfunseeker

Ok, got to see her, for some reason I can’t leave a review, contacted mods, they say it is an issue they are aware of on this website.

If you click in regional reviews and scroll to the bottom of the list there is a post new review button there, that works for me. The usual front page one doesn't.