Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Floods  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Have the floods affected our punting hobby and or the ladies?

Offline fisherofsouls

I like to get a girl all wet, but this is ridiculous :-)

Offline haystacks79

Have the floods affected our punting hobby and or the ladies?

In a word, yes. My already limited opportunities have disappeared completely recently, as flooding and associated landslides, road closures etc. are making it impossible for me at the moment.

vorian

Put an hour on the drive to my punt last Friday parts of the M25 were closed due to flooding and the surrounding detours were totally blocked.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I like to get a girl all wet, but this is ridiculous :-)

HP... not only does he get them wet, but he also feels their wetness first hand :lol:

grabs his coat.

aspire

i had a visit last night and the girl in question said nothing was different in this weather...

HP... not only does he get them wet, but he also feels their wetness first hand :lol:

grabs his coat.
Grabs his coat? In this weather you will need an umbrella.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Grabs his coat? In this weather you will need an umbrella.

And a life jacket!!

Sailormack

The thing that's always confused me is one minute there is a hosepipe ban and the next the people are doing their shopping in rowing boats. :unknown:

Offline mh

The thing that's always confused me is one minute there is a hosepipe ban and the next the people are doing their shopping in rowing boats. :unknown:

It's unfathomable isn't it. But don't worry, I believe there's a UKIP councillor somewhere with all the answers.

Sailormack

It's unfathomable isn't it. But don't worry, I believe there's a UKIP councillor somewhere with all the answers.

Maybe, but I notice Dull Dave is squirming a bit  :lol:

circusbizarre

thankfully no flooding anywhere near me so can still get around

It's unfathomable isn't it.

hehe

I can just see a punter punting out from the bedroom in a punt ....

Offline mh

Maybe, but I notice Dull Dave is squirming a bit  :lol:

You mean "Call-me-Dave" Cameron? His forked tongue PR spiel is stomach churning. You have to listen to every sentence and work out the multiple meanings to see how in the future he will wriggle out of what you thought he said.

Note that "Money is no object" (a) applies only to the relief effort, not to spending on preventing the same thing happending again and (b) relates to local authority and emergency services spending, not to government spending.

This is too close to the truth to even be funny:
External Link/Members Only

"Prime minister David Cameron has told the nation that no expense will be spared when attempting to repair the damaged political reputations left in the wake of the latest round of flooding."

DaveMugabe

Notice they kicked cameroon into third!!  And clegg lost his deposit -haha xxx

SirFrank

Not been affected punting wise yet but watching the news is becoming unbareable. I feel desperately sorry for those who've been flooded but the minute you see politicians trying to score points you know its time to stop watching.