Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Marie - Glagow  (Read 2474 times)

4 review(s) for scottish marie (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Loki

External Link/Members Only

Good comms to start.

Got the 'I'll be 10 minutes, just wait.' BS at punting time.

turned out it was a bait n switch and running a parlour from flat - I had been texting with the maid.

Girl was completely different to the one in the pic, said they have been around for a while, so maybe from another sauna/parlour/flat in Glasgow.

I walked anyway.

Not sure if the girl in the pics is real, available or anything.

:thumbsdown:

Offline tazman1002001

What was the one like who you saw?

Aldo what nationality?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Loki

Blonde and Scottish.

Still around late 40s.. maybe 5'4" size 12/14 I would guess.

Offline tazman1002001

I take it she wasn't a looker and didn't have big tits?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Loki

wasn't the worst I've seen.... but yeah, tits weren't the biggest.

I was fed up being messed about, so wasn't prepared to pay for what I didn't ask for.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

laim1690

External Link/Members Only

Good comms to start.

Got the 'I'll be 10 minutes, just wait.' BS at punting time.

turned out it was a bait n switch and running a parlour from flat - I had been texting with the maid.

Girl was completely different to the one in the pic, said they have been around for a while, so maybe from another sauna/parlour/flat in Glasgow.

I walked anyway.

Not sure if the girl in the pics is real, available or anything.

:thumbsdown:
Was the flat near the paisley road west,,
 think its the same flat indigo works out of

Loki

it was in that area yes... bottom floor flat.

Never seen indigo, so can't comment on that.

laim1690

aye that will be it theres a few old birds work out of there

Loki

good to know, cheers.  :lol:

I can stay clear of it now.... :thumbsdown:

Offline seeker

Yep thanks for the info ...
I'll be staying well clear  :thumbsup:
Fuckall for me there  :D

RandyF

This sounds like a prostitute.

DG

This venue is becoming more undesirable by the minute. I saw Indigo in her old place and KristinaRose in the flat in question. After a recent RaunchyRuby review that described a damp, dark flat and now the B&S scam, it's putting me right off going back to see Indigo. As I would consider her the best girl there, I wonder if she realised how much business she s missing out on because of the location?

DG

Defo same place, just seen same Fireplace in a KristinaRose pic and sure RubyRaunchy had a pic in front of it a while back too.

laim1690

Defo same place, just seen same Fireplace in a KristinaRose pic and sure RubyRaunchy had a pic in front of it a while back too.
Think so they were working from a nice flat at the quay but now they've move over to the other side of the PRW