Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: housewifeheidi48 - South Quay - British  (Read 2656 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6836141) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline thunder

Very bad comms, tried contacting her couple of times, irregular replies to text messages and finally called her to book which was easier. She later texted to change the agreed time and luckily it worked for me.

Development in South Quay, easy to get, in no questions asked. She explains where to go with a text message. She has to come down and pick you up as lifts require keycard. Have to wait around 5 minutes but it was ok as many people coming in and going out and you can wait by the lifts instead of the area where the concierge is.

When she came to pick me up, I was disappointed with the looks.I don't know why but I expected a slightly better looking MILF.

Once upstairs, she asked how long, and even though I enquired for 1 hour, before I went for 30 mins / £80.

Dress request wasn't met but then to be fair she has to come down so kind of normal. Asked her to put on high heels which she did and looked better with those. Body is good for her age and she was very willing and definitely likes to kiss. DFK, OWO, happy with gentle face fuck, sucking balls and rimming was quite good,  and then condom on. Changed few positions, ass not bad in doggy. It shows she likes fucking and very enthusiastic. Told her I will come on her face and she took it like a champ all over her face. Feel like I could have made her swallow too but got her some wipes.

I could have easily gone for the 15 minutes option which is probably better value for one shot. Took my time to shower but probably was in and out in 20-25 minutes.

Overall, not good looking enough for me to return especially with comms being a pain but can't fault her service. Definitely keen and did what I liked hence positive.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline lillythesavage

Very bad comms, tried contacting her couple of times, irregular replies to text messages and finally called her to book which was easier. She later texted to change the agreed time and luckily it worked for me.

Development in South Quay, easy to get, in no questions asked. She explains where to go with a text message. She has to come down and pick you up as lifts require keycard. Have to wait around 5 minutes but it was ok as many people coming in and going out and you can wait by the lifts instead of the area where the concierge is.

When she came to pick me up, I was disappointed with the looks.I don't know why but I expected a slightly better looking MILF.

Once upstairs, she asked how long, and even though I enquired for 1 hour, before I went for 30 mins / £80.

Dress request wasn't met but then to be fair she has to come down so kind of normal. Asked her to put on high heels which she did and looked better with those. Body is good for her age and she was very willing and definitely likes to kiss. DFK, OWO, happy with gentle face fuck, sucking balls and rimming was quite good,  and then condom on. Changed few positions, ass not bad in doggy. It shows she likes fucking and very enthusiastic. Told her I will come on her face and she took it like a champ all over her face. Feel like I could have made her swallow too but got her some wipes.

I could have easily gone for the 15 minutes option which is probably better value for one shot. Took my time to shower but probably was in and out in 20-25 minutes.

Overall, not good looking enough for me to return especially with comms being a pain but can't fault her service. Definitely keen and did what I liked hence positive.

That is the same block I saw the dead fish Black girl with two profiles, just looked and the profile lists the exact same place names as hers.

Hmmm, I wonder if the ghostings are because it is the same flat.

Was it a shitty wooden bed on a dirty grey carpet by any chance?

Hmmm, profile registered date is the same for one, and two weeks earlier for the other.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 09:23:12 pm by lillythesavage »

Offline thunder

Can't remember the carpet but it was a low bed on the floor