Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOVELY TAYLA – Homerton E9 – didn’t fancy her, so I walked  (Read 1242 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6912306) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Online PilotMan

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When:

November 2022

E9 – Homerton High Street

Booking & Comms:

Initially text, then switched to phone. It was a maid, good English, slight accent. Arranged approximately 30 minutes in advance. Confirmed services by phone and extra charges.
Confirmed £60 / 30 minutes.

Upon arrival:

It’s a really run down looking ex workshop type of building, converted to flats, on the main road. I rang the doorbell and was greeted by a tall guy, 30ish, with dreads. He beckoned me in and asked me to follow him in a West Indian / Cockney mix accent. In hindsight it sounds really ominous, but at the time I didn’t think there was anything amiss.

I followed him up a couple of flights of steps to the top floor. There were two bedrooms and a girl standing at each door. One girl was black, short and plump. He indicated to the other girl I was there to see her. I didn’t fancy her, she looked tired, she had saggy tits and rolls of fat on her stomach. I queried it with her and said you’re not the girl in the pictures”, she didn’t understand a word, she just repeated that she doesn’t speak English. I got my phone out and showed them both the AW profile. He said it’s because of make-up etc and pointed out that the tatts matched the pictures (which they did). The photo's are flattering.

I just told him, “Sorry, she’s not for me, I just don’t fancy her”.

At that point he just stared at me for what seemed like an eternity. I thought he was going to say that I had to pay for wasting their time. He was fine and said OK, no problem and I followed him down the stairs. We had a chat on the way out and he was really friendly, he asked me what type of girl I liked and said that they change girls every Monday. He said I was welcome back any time.

I've given this a neutral because there was nothing wrong with the interaction, I just didn't fancy the girl IRL.

Offline LLPunting

Nicely done on getting a smooth exit  :thumbsup:

The photo of her in the red costume does show she's packing some overhang.  Thankfully for you she wasn't wearing something more concealing.

GL with the next one.

Online PilotMan

The photo of her in the red costume does show she's packing some overhang. 

When you are looking for it, you can see it, but ordinarily I doubt you would notice it in her pictures.

Offline LLPunting

When you are looking for it, you can see it, but ordinarily I doubt you would notice it in her pictures.

I noticed it in the pics before reading your review.
Always scrutinise the pics after checking in search engines if they're stolen.

Online PilotMan

There's a different girls pictures shown in the profile now - looks FAF.

Hidden Image/Members Only