Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stevenage!!!!! What's happened  (Read 1481 times)

Online Ego123

Used to be a couple of good parlours here I particularly liked Rebecca does anyone know what happened to them all I see that Mercedes is advertised on the a work  Rebecca was amazing at bjs and could get me off 3 times any one know any good young girls around this area

Offline smiths

Used to be a couple of good parlours here I particularly liked Rebecca does anyone know what happened to them all I see that Mercedes is advertised on the a work  Rebecca was amazing at bjs and could get me off 3 times any one know any good young girls around this area

In 2008/9 a Parlour based in Milton Keynes called Madam Beckys opened another branch in Stevenage, it was closed by the police quite quickly. According to punters in the area at the time the police had a zero tolerance policy to brothels. I even read of the police colluding with some Hotels, The Holiday Inn being one to ring the police if they thought they had a WG working on the premises to threaten her to move elsewhere. No idea if this policy has changed.

lerotic

Depending on your taste and budget have a look at this thread :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21438.0

on : External Link/Members Only

She's in Stevenage but is only working on certain days.

Online Ego123

I'm hoping to give her a go in a couple of weeks

Online Ego123

I'd love to see Rebecca again or ruby both hot fuckers

Online Ego123

In 2008/9 a Parlour based in Milton Keynes called Madam Beckys opened another branch in Stevenage, it was closed by the police quite quickly. According to punters in the area at the time the police had a zero tolerance policy to brothels. I even read of the police colluding with some Hotels, The Holiday Inn being one to ring the police if they thought they had a WG working on the premises to threaten her to move elsewhere. No idea if this policy has changed.
it's been a while now