Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lotus Massage Dorchester  (Read 1508 times)

Offline JamMasta

Has anyone been in recently, do we know who's currently working and what's on offer?

I'm torn between a nice massage her or 30mins with Mel in Weymouth.

Anyone have any recommendations for Dorchester/Weymouth area? It's pretty dry again.

Offline January

I visited Lotus recently, and can recommend for nice massage and B2B HR.  Excellent access to shop, very discreet from outside a courtyard, small metal A-frame notice on the left as you climb the hill into the main town junction, maybe 50m before the junction.  I had no appointment, but an older (40-50) lady let me in, and said that if I could wait 20 minutes, her friend would be available.  The friend was ready on time, taking care to move me around (into the shower room), while her previous client left.  I had the room on the left, by the shower, which was clean and warm.  I paid £30 for half an hour, to Anna, who is in her twenties, and very friendly and cheerful, with excellent English - she has lived here for more than ten years.  She only works occasionally, to help her friend out, having a full-time (non-massage) job elsewhere.  She left 2 weeks ago, but will return in February.  The massage progressed, with a request of £40 for naturist service, which it would have been rude to turn down.  Excellent skills, and above waist access (B2B would have been £60), and the session overran to nearly 50 minutes.  Very enjoyable, and I can recommend.  Parking is a nightmare, but 90 minutes are available at ALDI at the bottom of the hill, for customers. 

Offline houseboot

Thanks January.

However, JamMasta is the local expert on this place ... it's disappointing that he's not keeping everyone else up-to-date.

He started a "scare story" here  :scare: :-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267709.msg2734571#msg2734571

then never came back to update us :thumbsdown:

I'll be back in the area in a couple of months so I will no doubt visit again ... updates or not.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 07:25:36 pm by houseboot »

Offline JamMasta

Yeah I won't lie that whole scenerio made me uncomfortable and I avoided the place for two months. Went today and wish I hadn't, worse experience I've had there and it cost me 95 quid.

Offline sonyvaio

Yeah I won't lie that whole scenerio made me uncomfortable and I avoided the place for two months. Went today and wish I hadn't, worse experience I've had there and it cost me 95 quid.

I assume you saw Angie - she left today after finishing her 2 week stint, so there is a new girl coming on Monday for 2 weeks