Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive Charlotte  (Read 3485 times)

Offline DOMFEM

Has anyone dealt with Charlotte in the past and if so what do you think of her overall as a Submissive or dominatrix good or bad.

I have noted that you can book Emma & Charlotte as a double act but wondered if they both have restrictions in services they provide.

Can anyone recommend a good duo or one in the same calibre in London that also provides full services including domination which I suppose is hard to come by?

Cheers!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link please.
Is your name Emma or Charlotte?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Link please.
Is your name Emma or Charlotte?

HP, I suspect he/she is referring to the following profile....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline DOMFEM

Yes that's correct, does have anyone have any personal experiences or can you recommend someone even better.

Cheers!

Offline mh

Yes that's correct, does have anyone have any personal experiences or can you recommend someone even better.

Cheers!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=908

SuitedandBooted

Met her once a while ago and was not impressed enough to want to ever return.

She does make an effort but found her to be larger then expected. Also her online image and persona suggests a more plush and upscale lifestyle which unfortunately her small and not luxurious flat does not live up. A dingy bathroom and non flushing toilet doesn't help matters.

Yes there is a lot better but it costs more and is worth the extra if you appreciate the role play and fantasy element. Busty Charlotte is great but a little older. And many more no doubt.

James999

Met her once a while ago and was not impressed enough to want to ever return.

She does make an effort but found her to be larger then expected. Also her online image and persona suggests a more plush and upscale lifestyle which unfortunately her small and not luxurious flat does not live up. A dingy bathroom and non flushing toilet doesn't help matters.

Yes there is a lot better but it costs more and is worth the extra if you appreciate the role play and fantasy element. Busty Charlotte is great but a little older. And many more no doubt.

So she's Fat, lives in a dump and her toilet doesn't even work, and she calls that upscale  :sarcastic:

Offline StevenS

I met Charlotte a few months ago. She appeared just like expected from the photos and gave a good service when it started, but......... She answered the door in what I think was her pyjamas and had clearly just finished a pack of cheese and onion crisps. As above, the bedroom is tiny with just enough room for the bed, a desk and a wardrobe, with maybe 2m square of floor space left.

Offline DOMFEM

Thanks for your input, I thought the same to be honest, not very professional and pretty shit. I guess the best place to go to is the London Retreat. Can anyone else recommend a good sub/dom where sex is also offered.

Offline StevenS

London retreat is very good. I'd recommend Amy ( hands down the fittest wg I have seen) and Alex.

There are a few of the ex-retreat girls working independently. Governess Elizabeth, Elizabeth Swan, Sadie Strumpet, Stella King.

SuitedandBooted

So she's Fat, lives in a dump and her toilet doesn't even work, and she calls that upscale  :sarcastic:

Yes that kind of sums it up.
Not much evidence of that Selfridges and Gucci lifestyle she portrays ok her Twitter.

James999

Not much evidence of that Selfridges and Gucci lifestyle she portrays ok her Twitter.

So she portrays a lifestyle but at the same time can't even flush her / her clients / her friends shit down her toilet  :vomit:

SuitedandBooted

Offline StevenS

Very good likeness, but not her flat

James999

SuitedandBooted

And a lot of fluffy support from the looks of it.

Offline StevenS

Where are you seeing that?

SuitedandBooted

She has 5 very positive reviews on this site and her AW feedback is completely fluffy. Read her Twitter feeds too.

Offline StevenS

She has 5 very positive reviews on this site and her AW feedback is completely fluffy. Read her Twitter feeds too.

Ah ok. Fair to say AW feedback is pretty meaningless and Twitter will only be followed by fanboys. That's why this site is so helpful.

Offline mh

Where are you seeing that?

It depends if you think 5 UKP positive reviews = 5 fluffy punters. There are a lot of girls with many positive reviews on here (Hayley, Michelle Independant, etc). Does that make all their punters fluffies?

With many punts since I stand by my own review, though it was now 3 years ago so more recent ones could be more relevant. Out of interest, why did you two not post reviews of your meetings with her?

SuitedandBooted

I saw her a while before I joined this site and started writing reviews.

Offline DOMFEM

Well thanks for all the input I know who I will be seeing next Alex for future punts and anyone else who is just as good that you've recommended. I certainly don't like to be short changed let along be in room no bigger then a toilet ! Hopefully she will find a better bigger flat to rent with more room and more well equipped (equipment).  As having just a bed and a desk is pretty poor in my book.

Alex looks super hot even more so when it sounds like she knows what she's doing!