Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Future  (Read 654 times)

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I'm sure this varies on locations and these girls are constant topic... But I was looking for my next kill today and on the first search page of AW out of the 50 girls 24 were the usual Romanian with 60% Doing BB... Are we losing the days of past or just bad luck based on town/city?

SirFrank

I predict that within 5 years punting will be virtual like off of demolition man - where Stallone 'fucks' Sandra Bullock up the shit box via the wii.

Offline bronson24

I predict that within 5 years punting will be virtual like off of demolition man - where Stallone 'fucks' Sandra Bullock up the shit box via the wii.

wish i could get that game for my wii

tallguy74

I think prices will come down

Offline smiths

I'm sure this varies on locations and these girls are constant topic... But I was looking for my next kill today and on the first search page of AW out of the 50 girls 24 were the usual Romanian with 60% Doing BB... Are we losing the days of past or just bad luck based on town/city?

As I see it punting future is in suspended animation until I know who has won the general election which if Labour do with a clear overall majority could be very bad news for punters due to Harriet Harridans wishes to criminalise ALL punters here. Though this would of course take time even if she could muster the required support.

As to locating good WGs, in London I have no problem, UKP and punters I know can greatly help with that obviously, as well as me being prepared to take a risk sometimes in search of a gem, sometimes works, sometimes not.

Offline ampersand

I think prices will come down
Why on earth would you think that? EE girls are coming in and charging at or only slightly below the market rate. They aren't going low enough to bring the market rate down.  There are far more girls coming in and charging at £110 than there used to be. 12 months ago. Then £100 girls were far more common.