Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Payment in Kind  (Read 2615 times)

Offline solway

What occupation u reckon get the most sexual favours instead of payment for work done.
 I would Taxi drivers - a ride for a ride so to speak :)

Offline cueball

Slight derailment of thread but I've ridden motorbikes all my grown up life and had a few ride for a rides

Offline berksboy

Driving a WG about to her outcalls .

Offline madeinwales56

What occupation u reckon get the most sexual favours instead of payment for work done.

Ask Jimmy Red Cab about that one ...

Offline rockstar

Having worked a cab before, I can tell you that payment in kind is quite common :)

Ben4454

Caught a lot of girls shoplifting who offered me BJs and all sorts. Never did it though.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 12:26:03 am by Ben4454 »

spkmstr48

Slight derailment of thread but I've ridden motorbikes all my grown up life and had a few ride for a rides

+1

Offline RedKettle

I was offered free punts in return for legal work on the business that a WG was setting up - unfortunately I am not a lawyer, that just happened to be my punting story at the time!  I was tempted to bluff, how difficult can it be to get a few documents off the internet.....

On another occasion I was offered free shags if I would give the WG a lift to a photographer for a new portfolio, she did not drive.  It was going to take the best part of a day and in the end I could not be arsed, she was not that great looking and only an average shag.

Offline solway

Having worked a cab before, I can tell you that payment in kind is quite common :)
I think this is very true.Perks o the job.How do u declare it on ure P11d as a benefit in kind ?

Offline Uoti2

How do u declare it on ure P11d as a benefit in kind ?

From External Link/Members Only:
K Services supplied
or possibly
L Assets placed at the employee's disposal

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline bangerben

I think cabs, although nothing like the way it happens in the Fake Taxi series....l think!

Offline myothernameis

As checkout operator, I would be knackered on the first day, as I see around 100 female customers per day  :D

Sexy Squirter

I was emailed by a guy who said he was a butcher and asked if he could book for 1hr but pay me in steak as he had no cash

Offline cueball

I was emailed by a guy who said he was a butcher and asked if he could book for 1hr but pay me in steak as he had no cash

It's a misteak to pay in beefsteak

Sexy Squirter

Lol as well as meat  I've been offered drugs .. Dildos .. A puppy and funniest was wash my car once a month for a yr ...... Lol

Offline cueball

Lol as well as meat  I've been offered drugs .. Dildos .. A puppy and funniest was wash my car once a month for a yr ...... Lol

I've got a beta max video player if that's any good to you (be worth a bomb on antiques roadshow in a few years)?

Tempted?

Offline nigel4498

and funniest was wash my car once a month for a yr ...... Lol
Yeah, sorry about that one, I've had a word with the Scout Master and they won't bother you again.

Offline AnthG

Solicitors, due to the amount of times they are going to sue the forum for negative reviews.

But a more serious suggestion. I would say a plumber.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

fredpunter

It sure as hell isn't business analysts, you can cross that off the list of possibles

pierrot

Back in the days before the WWW if you found a decent one you became a regular I fitted a cental heating boiler on a payment in kind basis.
I more than got my moneys worth,

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Depends. Most Taxi Drivers are Asian and most prossies are racist.

Offline Blackpool Rock

My mates a plumber and certainly no oil painting and he gets offered sex quite often, normally they tend to be older bored housewives or divorcees.

aerofan5

I have owned a small motor cruiser for many years, the best thing going.

Civvy girls are a dead cert if you can put up with the hassle, but the WG's I have known have really been up for a sunny day sailing, with wine, food and sex, for maybe an hour or two's fee.