Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Regulars are too good!  (Read 4940 times)

Type_O_Negative

The old quitting gambit, eh?  She's only just been on AW since the start of the year.  I reckon she's trying to get you to increase your visit frequency by claiming she's packing it in.  Increase demand by creating scarcity.

Or maybe she is... :)
She is going to run a small bussiness with her friend in their homeland. She told me...

Offline cueball

I haven't been back to a regular since mid January, since then it's been new prossies, few new to my radar before a wander back to any regulars

Offline charger70

I have a couple of regulars, and prefer it, as some of my requirements are somewhat out of the ordinary, so difficult to ask a WG to carry out on a first meet, but they do engage with enthusiasm,  and it helps once they know you a little. I guess it depends upon your own requirements. For me, I like to visit a WG for more flavour, not vanilla!

Offline The_Don

Regulars are good

Finding new W/G's is also good

But it can be exhausting, visit 2 new W/G's and 2 regulars the same day  :timeout:

Type_O_Negative

Regulars are good

Finding new W/G's is also good

But it can be exhausting, visit 2 new W/G's and 2 regulars the same day  :timeout:

You have to find another hobby - it will help you to slow down with WGs :hi:

knight5648

It's definitely an important aspect of the hobby.
You need at least two or three great regulars to be certain that you can get what you want when you want it - but you need to see new girls now and then to a) see if the grass is greener and b) make sure that you've got options if one of your prefered regulars hangs up their heels.
It's not set in stone but my own method is that I usually punt about twice a month and I usually try to see someone new once every couple of months..........
:)

Offline pervlens

I agree.

If i'm in a parlour occasionaly I'll take the gamble as I can get a better feel for them in person rather than over the internet. Usually I'll just stick with my regular(s).

Had I not taken the gamble once I wouldn't have discovered my current regular girl. so sometimes you need to step out of your comfort zone at the risk of costing you (money and a decent shag) to allow the possibility of finding someone else just as good or better.