Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Price and guest discuss hiring prostitute for her autistic son  (Read 5300 times)

Offline Matrix

Harvey's the smart one in the family.

bigmanbigman

No pun intended but he can see no wrong in his mother .

Offline Delfrommem

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 09:33:48 pm by Delfrommem »

Offline bigboobz

I rate her for looking after her boy.  That's certainly, not easy.  The kid looks really strong.  He probably would have been a footballer just like his dad if he didn't have a disability.

But I don't rate her for putting him in the media spotlight. Do autistic children consent to be shoved into the media spotlight? I think this is for her benefit, not his.

bigmanbigman

More free press for her = more more  money

Offline peter purves

More free press for her = more more  money

Or inadvertently, it may help to raise the subject matter of sex and disability within society

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 01:54:35 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

bigmanbigman

Thats possable but sure that's not her reasion
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 02:20:55 pm by bigmanbigman »

Offline Scotpunter

I think the biggest issued here is mental capacity. Change the sexes of the people involved. A mentally retarded teenage girls' Mother organises a twenty something man to come and have sex with her daughter. Pays him for doing it. The girl has no comprehension of sex or what it involves.

Most of us would say that is abhorrent. This is in no way different.
Banned reason: Cunt

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think the biggest issued here is mental capacity. Change the sexes of the people involved. A mentally retarded teenage girls' Mother organises a twenty something man to come and have sex with her daughter. Pays him for doing it. The girl has no comprehension of sex or what it involves.

Most of us would say that is abhorrent. This is in no way different.
Excellent point

Offline Anadin

This is in no way different.

It's a good point if Harvey has no comprehension of sex or what it involves then yeah.

Offline cash2spare

Always makes me wonder but how do the people with mental disabilities find out about sex?
Harvey may well get a boner but unless someone tells him to wank it he will never know will he?
As he can't see tits and minge he can't be missing them surely?
Best leave him to being greysexual and move on with life imvho

Offline peter purves

Always makes me wonder but how do the people with mental disabilities find out about sex?
Harvey may well get a boner but unless someone tells him to wank it he will never know will he?

Personally, I think he will 'know' about sex through erections, wet dreams, hormones basically and society of course

I do not think it is possible to go through life without having some form of sexual release
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 10:04:07 pm by peter purves »

Offline Scotpunter

I imagine they find out about self pleasure just the same as the rest of us. Start playing with it and find what gives us the best sensations.
Banned reason: Cunt

Offline peter purves

bigmanbigman

Seen her show my crazy life
A great title
Spot on !!

Offline Turtle Z

in what way is she a good mother?
the condition he's in, lets be frank, is because of her drink and drug abuse while she was pregnant.
I think autism is completely the wrong way to describe him. he's mentally and physically disabled.
since being born she's used him as another pawn in her game of fame chess.

Agree entirely, calling him autistic is like calling Stevie Wonder short sighted.

Offline Anadin

Agree entirely, calling him autistic is like calling Stevie Wonder short sighted.

That makes no sense.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 01:30:56 am by Anadin »

Offline munterhunter

What utter disrespect this creature has shown her son by publicly saying this, I daresay she has a new book or whatever coming out. :rolleyes: Quite disgusting woman who will say anything to get publicity. :thumbsup:
The woman is a disgrace she's addicted to publicity. She's now announced in National Press "I am divorcing my husband for cheating with the nanny"
Seems ok for her to be pictured in nightclubs with her tongue down some random guys throat..The nanny denies the affair but whether they did or didn't do we want the sordid detais? I personally don't give a flying fuck. This is now divorce number 3 so you have to ask is she really that unlucky with men or is she at least equally responsible for the relationship problems? If it meant getting her name in the press I swear she'd sell the wedding the conception and the birth of her next chikd to Hello magazine. She needs to grow up, shut up and think of her kids.

bigmanbigman

Money is all she needs and plenty of it.

Chuckman

Money is all she needs and plenty of it.

She certainly does.

She's pissed her fortune up the wall, her divorces and her losing court case against Peter Andre which cost her millions has had the bailiffs knocking at her door so she'll do just about anything for cash.

Online Don Quixote

I'm greatly enjoying the poetic justice of her addiction to plastic surgery turning her as ugly on the outside as she clearly is on the inside.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 10:06:06 am by Don Quixote »

bigmanbigman

Shes a big shite all said and done

Offline Chooser

OK - probably time to close this thread? We seem to have moved from feeding the ego of one massive loser as in Katie Price to a discussion of North London pig bladder booting rivalry! My question is, do the majority of us actually give a fuck about either??   :thumbsdown:

FFS - why are we indulging the sad cow? Every time someone posts she probably makes something somewhere. We shouldn't and generally don't give a fuck about her so let's all move on to something
relevant to us all like where in the fuck can you get a good duo lezzy show blowjob in Hampshire???!!!  :dash: :dash: