Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone ever seen Danielle B  (Read 1958 times)

Offline blueboy99

Has anyone ever met Danielle B

External Link/Members Only       External Link/Members Only

Her profile looks very tempting for lovers of the older lady.

If anyone has seen her would be interested in knowing how the meeting went

fingal91

Filth is the word. Flat smelt like ass, I kid you not (it was clean and tidy though). The pictures are not fake but are a bit flattering. She looks no younger than she says.

Offline joe diddley

I haven't seen Danielle but I know she was one of the Bow Belles collective when they where based near Bow Church DLR. I saw two of the others from that group. Emily from Venus (Polish with great body now in Thetford, Norfoik, I believe, with a much higher rate) and Miss Holly (English BBW, now in East Aldgate), when they were at Bow. A punting acquaintance of mine saw the other one, Sorelle or Sorrelle (Black girl from Portuguese speaking Africa, I believe, now also in East Aldgate, possibly with Holly). All provided excellent service (first two I saw myself) and were super friendly. Can't speak for Danielle but I know that she and Emily were good friends and did duos together. Sorry, don't have time to put up AW links and can't really from here. In summary those seen were a genuine groups of girls which bodes well for Danielle, I would suggest.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:28:19 am by joe diddley »

Offline Sedlmayer

Looks like a bloke.

Now, forgive me if I'm wrong here, but I definitely seem to remember a post some time ago on PN where several punters said then that Danielle was a post-op transgender. Not vouching for it personally, but that was said, I'm sure.

If I am wrong here I apologise in advance.

Offline dboy74

Offline joe diddley

Have you visited her, dboy? I think that it was quite well established that this was an ill-informed rumour based upon her fairly strong cast of feature. Having visited other Bow Belles on about four occasions (all by the way 100% woman) I'm pretty sure that I would have been told. They did discuss their colleagues quite a bit (though not maliciously, I hasten to add).

Offline Sedlmayer

Have you visited her, dboy? I think that it was quite well established that this was an ill-informed rumour based upon her fairly strong cast of feature. Having visited other Bow Belles on about four occasions (all by the way 100% woman) I'm pretty sure that I would have been told. They did discuss their colleagues quite a bit (though not maliciously, I hasten to add).

Sorry if so - not my intention to perpetuate unfounded rumours, but I did just want to mention that.

JackWood96

I live near Bow and I'm thinking of seeing her. Is she really a post op? She sure looks it!

Offline Clooney

She says her pussy is natural.

Is it a massive bush or nearly trimmed?

(to anyone who's seen her!)

Thanks.