Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF  (Read 1348 times)

Offline storemansteve

Experienced this with Kenny & Tracy before Xmas - rather enjoyable - in fact so much that it was over all too soon and really wanted to see them again for another go but everytime I e-mail it is deleted before it is even read (got a good feedback from them on AW)- anyone else experienced this - they seem to come and go - on one day and then disappear again. I met then over in Irvine at a bit of a crappy hotel but was well worth the trip.
If anyone else got any suggestions - rather like to achieve DP - Tracy was not able to take A unfortunately so still on the look out for an attractive lass and a partner - any suggestions in Scotland much appreciated. Also met Adam and Eva which was great but at £250/hr just too expensive to repeat for an hour.

TonyVegas

Experienced this with Kenny & Tracy before Xmas - rather enjoyable - in fact so much that it was over all too soon and really wanted to see them again for another go but everytime I e-mail it is deleted before it is even read (got a good feedback from them on AW)- anyone else experienced this - they seem to come and go - on one day and then disappear again. I met then over in Irvine at a bit of a crappy hotel but was well worth the trip.
If anyone else got any suggestions - rather like to achieve DP - Tracy was not able to take A unfortunately so still on the look out for an attractive lass and a partner - any suggestions in Scotland much appreciated. Also met Adam and Eva which was great but at £250/hr just too expensive to repeat for an hour.

The only working girl I've met for a MFF was stickynicky69 in Paisley £100 for the hr and was game for anything me and her man asked her  ;) but she is the only WG off AW I've met so far lol
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 07:39:39 pm by TonyVegas »

chico1000

The only working girl I've met for a MFF was stickynicky69 in Paisley £100 for the hr and was game for anything me and her man asked her  ;) but she is the only WG off AW I've met so far lol
Hi Tony are you Mr Stickynicky69 you have mentioned her in your first five posts?

TonyVegas

na shes the only 1 I've met so far off AW new to it lol not much on offer in Paisley tho will be trying Glasgow soon. I've been to the St Enoch Club in Glasgow years ago don't know if its even open these days tho !!

Tjkooker

If the only car you ever drove was an FSO Polonez would you recommend that to every person wanting to buy a car?

DG

If the only car you ever drove was an FSO Polonez would you recommend that to every person wanting to buy a car?

FFS TJ, that's a blast from the past. You fancy Clarkson's gig on Top Gear? Had a £50 Lada Samara once when I was out of work and no I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. No that's not a punting metaphor btw.

Offline auldie63

The Samara was a great wee car almost as good as the Austin Allegro, now there was a motor!!!!!!!!!!

DG

The Samara was a great wee car almost as good as the Austin Allegro, now there was a motor!!!!!!!!!!
Not in November with no heating and windscreen wipers with a mind of their own  :lol:

Online Name Not Found

I seem to remember we called the Allegro Vanden Plas the 'flying pig' because it was so feckin' ugly. Truly a shit car.

Offline auldie63

Vanden Plas eh, I once had an Austin Princess 4R Vanden Plas. 4 Litre RR engine in it, downhill with the wind at yer back and all sails set you could get almost 9mpg out of the cunt.

Tjkooker

Get you ya posh auld cunt :lol:. My family could only afford a hillman hunter followed by a 1.3l nappy brown/green allegro.

Offline auldie63

POSH!!!! ya cheeky bastard. I used to buy these type of girds up the old car market for next to nothing, run them for a few months then punt them, usually for a profit. My father's usual comment was,'What the hell have you bought now you mad cunt!'.