Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara FoXX  (Read 1592 times)

Offline pilgrim

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this WG?  Can you comment on this picture. Whats going on with her leg??

External Link/Members Only

Its the third picture in the group of three on the front page of the profile.

Offline mr small

looks like a photo shop faux pas that someone was too lazy to fix  :blush:

Offline hungguy1982

looks like a photo shop faux pas that someone was too lazy to fix  :blush:

+1, looks like someone has been playing with the dodge/burn tool in photoshop.... BADLY!

Offline elihd

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this WG?  Can you comment on this picture. Whats going on with her leg??

External Link/Members Only

Its the third picture in the group of three on the front page of the profile.

i saw her some time last year. Read my review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28956.0

She is a a good punt, she does good deepthroat and cim. Not seen her since, her price a bit over the top sometimes. £60/HH when i met her last year.

Offline foreverchanges

Has a comment on now saying there is nothing wrong with her leg!!

Offline auldie63

Have seen her several times and always a great time. And there is nothing wrong with legs when they are round your waist!!!!!!!

Tjkooker

It might be late at night but I don't really see what your on about?? Care to point it out?

Offline tazman1002001

It might be late at night but I don't really see what your on about?? Care to point it out?

I know I've no idea as I've checked out the pics as well and can just her ok but slightly podgy legs lol?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline pilgrim

Its her left leg, at the ankle/foot area.  It looks like some deformed club foot.  Or as others have suggested a poor effort at photoshop for some reason??

RandyF

Too late she deleted it :lol:

Piss poor photo-shopping. Almost as bad as that stretched horsey faced sow  External Link/Members Only

RandyF

You can just imagine the message some fluffy must've sent her - Hey Tara babes, some roaster on ukcunting saying you've got a club foot!!  :lol:

Drillakilla

Its her left leg, at the ankle/foot area.  It looks like some deformed club foot.  Or as others have suggested a poor effort at photoshop for some reason??

Really? I thought you were talking about her hamstring of the left leg, it looks like the crease from her bum, but way too low for it to be that.

Drillakilla

I see it now, so that on top of the arse crease half way down her leg!