Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A question about TS reviews  (Read 1082 times)

Offline ZERBE2

Hi all,

This is my first non-review topic, not sure if it is the right place to ask about that

Probably a stupid question so pardon me in advance but if you have a TS positive review about you on AW profile, would it impact your profile badly while sending requests to other straight girls?

Offline Problem Child

I would imagine probably not for the vast majority. It’s not like you’re dating them, you’re fucking them for money, so as long as you gots the cash…
Of course there’s a myriad of different hookers out there all with their own viewpoints and for some prejudices, so chances are there will be a minority that are put off.. No idea how big that minority is tho..

Offline lamboman

I've thought about this and I think for no obvious reason it would although I think I recall something on SAAFE along those lines.
I wouldn't have feedback from a TS on my profile.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ZERBE2

I would imagine probably not for the vast majority. It’s not like you’re dating them, you’re fucking them for money, so as long as you gots the cash…
Of course there’s a myriad of different hookers out there all with their own viewpoints and for some prejudices, so chances are there will be a minority that are put off.. No idea how big that minority is tho..

I've thought about this and I think for no obvious reason it would although I think I recall something on SAAFE along those lines.
I wouldn't have feedback from a TS on my profile.

Thank you so much  :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 09:43:13 pm by ZERBE2 »

Offline Clattypats

Hi all,

This is my first non-review topic, not sure if it is the right place to ask about that

Probably a stupid question so pardon me in advance but if you have a TS positive review about you on AW profile, would it impact your profile badly while sending requests to other straight girls?
Not into TS bookings, but what you'll likely find is that if they have a profile on AW they'll also have a profile on Birchplace, so you wouldn't have to go through a AW FB process, if you booked through the other site...

Offline Problem Child

Not into TS bookings, but what you'll likely find is that if they have a profile on AW they'll also have a profile on Birchplace, so you wouldn't have to go through a AW FB process, if you booked through the other site...

BINGO!!!