Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CuteDayna?  (Read 2720 times)

alfie

Hi Guys

Does anyone know where CuteDayna is? She used to advertise on A.W. Based in Aberdeen and then Dundee. Her profile disappeared a few weeks ago, I hav'nt punted since as i was waiting to see if she came back. She always updated her blog on A.W but there was no mention of her leaving. I've had a look around but can't find anyone who matches her in the things i like in a w.g especially her size. If anyone has any information i'd be grateful. She really was a gem and a shame if she's retired.

James999

can't find anyone who matches her in the things i like in a w.g especially her size.

was she that big then  :scare:

Offline tartanspartan

« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 11:14:51 am by tartanspartan »

Offline rpg

Moved to Aberdeen I believe

External Link/Members Only

No that's not her, that's Miss Esoteric an uppity cow who's always been in Aberdeen.

JB1969

Sailormack

300 brick an hour  :scare:

Looking at her I doubt she spends much of it on grub  :vomit:

Offline finn5555

punxsutawney_phil

First Post, so hello everyone

I saw Dayna a couple of times several years back  when she was based in Kemnay near Aberdeen.

She was an absolute stunner back then before she started loosing weight. Probably the most attractive girl I had been with. Honestly , she was perfect.

Its really sad to see her like this.

I remember driving away from my first punt with her thinking wow, what a body, what a find.

Hopefully she will get some help.

Real name Annie Rexia. It was painful looking at those pictures. Belsen survivor springs to mind