Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Sophia_xxx123 Incall Aberdeen  (Read 1086 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5700909) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline tartanspartan

Checked AdultWork to see if anyone was available yesterday since I had a free day. Saw Sophie was up here touring and she caught my eye, I did some research on here and she has a couple of decent reviews so I decided to send her a text to inquire about her availability.  After a bit of back and forth and a few phone calls after some miscommunication, we finally agreed an 30 min meet teatime meet.

She sent me the postcode and asked me to contact her once I arrived at the hotel so she could inform me of the room number. The Hotel was located in a kingswells, about a 15-minute drive from the town centre depending on the time of day.

There was no card entry to the lift, making it discreet. I knocked on the door, and she hid behind it. Once inside, I was immediately impressed. She greeted me wearing lingerie, suspenders. She appeared to be around 30 years old way 10 years below her stated age of 40, standing at 5'3" barefoot. Her skin was beautifully tanned, and she wore bright red lipstick. She had long dark straight hair. Her breasts were large, not fake absolutely superb. Her face was really attractive attractive, and she had done a fantastic job with her makeup.  Horny come to bed dark eyes I'd say she is curvy about a size 12, 36 EE breasts but not in any way fat.  The photos don't do her justice she is prettier in the flesh.  Overall, she was the total seductive package that ticked all my boxes.

I handed over the cash and was asked if I wanted to take a shower. I'd already showered the hour before so I was good.  I stripped off and she come at me giving me DFK, she played with my balls during this bringing the wee fella to attention. She got down on her knees and proceeded to give me OWO maintaining eye contact throughout. Those horny eyes were enough to make me hard, she then proceeded to given me a sloppy tit wank

We reconvened onto the bed and she began to play with herself squirting onto my face. She then popped on the condom and I got on top and began to fuck her, again through this she maintained eye contact pulling me in to DFK her.  We fucked for about 10 mins more and finished off over her tits.  We had a good chat afterwards and found her totally engaging. £90 of 30 mins might be a bit steep for some but for me she was definitely worth the visit.  She is away back down south after tomorrow so hopefully she will come back up as I would most surely return.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 03:22:50 pm by tartanspartan »