Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in this  (Read 486 times)

Zuko1386

If you’re out punting in this shite, hats off to you!

:hi:

Any of you fine upstanding gents sampled the delights (or not so delightful) today?

Zuko

Offline Littlefoot

If you’re out punting in this shite, hats off to you!

:hi:

Any of you fine upstanding gents sampled the delights (or not so delightful) today?

Zuko

I do all my punting by foot and public transport. I heeded weather warnings beginning of the week. So squeezed a punt in Wednesday, as I knew Thursday and Friday would be impossible to punt. Fair play to the brave fuckers who punt in this shower of shite though, you have to be either crazy or desperate!

Bet this weather has hit the prossies where it hurts them most (their pockets).  :cool:

Ming

I do all my punting by foot and public transport. I heeded weather warnings beginning of the week. So squeezed a punt in Wednesday, as I knew Thursday and Friday would be impossible to punt. Fair play to the brave fuckers who punt in this shower of shite though, you have to be either crazy or desperate!

Bet this weather has hit the prossies where it hurts them most (their pockets).  :cool:

I think it has hit a lot of people and businesses, I took the day off and so did a lot of my colleagues, I ventured into my local town by foot for a coffee in hiking boots and a BIG coat, the place was deserted, today cost me money and I imagine the economy generally.

Business aside, it is quite a beautiful site, everything covered in snow........ I almost felt like buying a sled, seeing all the kids enjoying themselves made me remember my youth..........so veeery long ago.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

I think it has hit a lot of people and businesses, I took the day off and so did a lot of my colleagues, I ventured into my local town by foot for a coffee in hiking boots and a BIG coat, the place was deserted, today cost me money and I imagine the economy generally.

Business aside, it is quite a beautiful site, everything covered in snow........ I almost felt like buying a sled, seeing all the kids enjoying themselves made me remember my youth..........so veeery long ago.

Ming  :hi:

We had very similar day,  and I was thinking exactly the same about how much money businesses must  have lost. But unlike you, I didn't think the snow looked beautiful. I hate it, so disruptive. Roll on the summer!  :hi: