Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva Street, Birmingham  (Read 2884 times)

unknown000

Hey guys,

I know VS is usually = :dash: however by any chance can anyone confirm if they've tried any of these hoes yet:

Zara/ Amira (Pakistani/ Indian):
External Link/Members Only

Amira (Pakistani):

Hayfa (Turkish):
and

Arabian Masseuse (Arab/ Persian/ Iranian):

I saw one that works with Hayfa so will review later (yes, it is a positive which is extremely rare off VS!)

Offline RedditchJay

Do a search.....see what it reveals

unknown000

Do a search.....see what it reveals

No luck, found nothing apart from just the first one for Zara/ Amira which turns out to be two Romanian girls based in the Jewellery Quarter and not the girl in the pics. I can hardly find anything on here. Has anyone had the pleasure of getting with any Arabs or Pakistanis/Indians that probably haven't been mentioned and reviewed on this website yet? Young girls or milfs?

Offline Randysingh

I think they are based in apartments on Hall Street behind jewellery quarter

Same girl picked up all three numbers, on the last one she argued with me when I confronted her about not being indian turned out they are Romanian girls using indian profile.

Hope it helps

unknown000

The accent is usually a dead give away for me :lol: don't know why those cretins even bother trying to pull a fast one!

Offline BlueRock

Roma gypsies are descended from Indian/Pakistan dalits and they know loads of men want to shag an Asian girl so are going to pose as them. Problem is real Asian girls know this too. If she is on VS and isn't over £60 or more likely  £70 I doubt very much she is Asian especially British Indian/Pakistani.

Offline GreekVisitor

Hey guys,

I know VS is usually = :dash: however by any chance can anyone confirm if they've tried any of these hoes yet:

Amira (Pakistani):

Hayfa (Turkish):
and

I saw one that works with Hayfa so will review later (yes, it is a positive which is extremely rare off VS!)

I can say that Hayfa definetly arabian or north african

Offline Jockey

This one has been advertising for ages.... Always these images. I personally think the more ''lingerie'' images are fake however possibly the face ones may not be (just an opinion from observation)

However her £80 hour rate has always puzzled me although she defiantly seems to be some sort of Nigerian / somalin looking lady

These images look like an Asian girl and not a EE baite and switch however could be wrong...

Offline bestpunt

I have seen hayfa not as a client but doing shopping as she doesn't live far from me..100% Romanian and she must be a size 14 minimum.
Those pics are airbrushed
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Neromatrix

Hey guys,

Amira (Pakistani):

Hayfa (Turkish):
and

1st two are the same person, and is a Rom.  Stay away bud unless you like to get taken for a ride. I'm always cautious of VS,  had a bit and s experience., read one of my reviews.

Offline Esmanlukaku

Hi, quick story about hafya. Basically a year ago I saw hafya profile on viva street as she wearing the head scarf and she looked fit. however when i arrived at her address at the time in b9 i was greeted by another romanion girl but she was better looking than hafya and when i went it I seen hafya LOOOOOL she is a romanion fat bitch. She was sitting on the sofa and like another posted said size 14 minumum!!. But the other romanion I dealt with she was posting as LEYLA on vs although her ass is hugeee she had a shit attitude so it turns you off. And not to long ago i think couple months ago I went to see another romanion on vs called ruby in b8 and was greeted by hafya this time trust me if you like bbw this is the one for you

Offline Beamer

Hi, quick story about hafya. Basically a year ago I saw hafya profile on viva street as she wearing the head scarf and she looked fit. however when i arrived at her address at the time in b9 i was greeted by another romanion girl but she was better looking than hafya and when i went it I seen hafya LOOOOOL she is a romanion fat bitch. She was sitting on the sofa and like another posted said size 14 minumum!!. But the other romanion I dealt with she was posting as LEYLA on vs although her ass is hugeee she had a shit attitude so it turns you off. And not to long ago i think couple months ago I went to see another romanion on vs called ruby in b8 and was greeted by hafya this time trust me if you like bbw this is the one for you

Why not put this into a review?  :hi:

Offline Esmanlukaku

tbh its just that by now people should know not to use vivastreet well atleast for a 'good service'