Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone explored the world of OM?  (Read 6116 times)

Expl1cit

OM = Orgasmic Meditation

I was invited to an event by a mate recently in central London - £10 entry - and a room filled with about 50 seemingly normal guys and girls including some very gorgeous girls - we all sat and listed to a speech by a guy talking about a life changing event he went through.  Quite normal so far but them came a connection between this and the world of OM. 

You can choose to pay £150 ish for a seperate Level 1 course in OM, where you are trained into expertly giving clitoris stimulation and once you are trained, you can attend regular events/retreats held all over the world and simply ask any girl that takes your fancy if she wants to OM with you - all done within the controlled environment of the venue, in a group setting. 

What goes on afterwards is upto you but my mate says he has shagged many of the girls for free after establishing a connection through OM.

I won't put a link on here to the place - incase its seen as touting - but if you google 'orgasmic meditation' then you'll find them somewhere on the first page!  I'm sure there is more than one provider of this, but the event I went too seems quite established and looks legit.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Offline Malvolio

The thought of paying £150 and keeping all my clothes on does not appeal.

To be honest it sounds like the set-up for a dodgy cult.

oring123

Sounds like a money making scheme as who could or would complain?

Expl1cit

The thought of paying £150 and keeping all my clothes on does not appeal. To be honest it sounds like the set-up for a dodgy cult.

I had (and still do have) similar suspicions and would never have considered something like this if it wasn't for a very good mate who recommended it personally.

Not much to lose for me if I go for it. The last WG I tried to stimulate with my fingers said I didn't know what I was doing and she could teach me if I wanted.  I'm much more into using my tongue though, so I never took up her offer.

I think it would at least benefit me knowing my way better around the V and I could use that knowledge in my punts. I get a lot of pleasure from seeing WG's orgasm but never my main focus so this could be a sideline to punting.

Online webpunter

Seems to me like its worth a £150 'punt' if you've got some time on your hands [& hopefully thereafter pussy].  And spare cash
On the basis that blokes like HJs - then not hard to figure why women like being stimulated.  If i only get 15 mins HJ in an hour booking i'm most disappointed

The OP's mate seems to have had some success & the women - by the very fact that they are attending - are probably more open minded than on average about sex

So OP - are you signing up to get your 'L' plates ?  Just make sure you bash one out / go on a punt before you attend, coz sporting a boner might be embarrassing  :sarcastic:

What about a course the other way round -  where the fairer sex are taught how to give HJs ?

Offline Steve2

What about a course the other way round -  where the fairer sex are taught how to give HJs ?

I met an American girl in Berlin last month that did exactly that. After a nice massage she spent nearly an hour  just gently stimulating my cock and balls before emptying them

She had learned to do this male version of OM in India

:drinks:

Offline MintRoyale

Sounds interesting. I might take the course in June and feedback. It'll be interesting mixing it up between punting. Not sure what the reception would be like for a single guy going

Offline Delfrommem

Great tip off Floata.

I'm going to take a punt on it. If I end up fully qualified all your lady friends can have one off me for free.  :D

Offline stevedave

OP what kind of women attend these things...I can't get around the fact that they're unlikely to be young, lithe, sexy lasses...more the milf and BBQ brigade (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Do you get some sort of qualification with this, something to add to the CV, or a diploma to take on first dates?  :D

oring123

I had a look course in london £163 in june .

Offline Speed Racer

Interesting one this.

I came across this a few months back when it got some press, and once you see past the americanised hippified nature of it all, I can see the benefit.

Personally, I enjoy giving some good pleasure to the other side, and think it's very good thing to improve one's skills in that department.

Very tempted to attend. Do you have to be invited?

oring123

Just apply with cheque for £163

Offline Delfrommem

Amount of us applying here we'll be fingering each other's  :wackogirl: :lol: :wackogirl: :lol:

vw

Karl Pilkington did the fluffy cuddle version when he did route 66 on Idiot Abroad !

External Link/Members Only

Expl1cit

Some interesting comments on here!

To answer some questions, you don't have to be invited and you don't have to commit to the £147 fee for the Intro to OM course.   You can attend one of their events (£10 entry) and there are lots of course instructors there who explain to you how it works and answer questions.  You can then decide if you want to go for it.  I actually have one free entry to an event (first established UKP member to PM me will get this)

I was very tempted to go get my L plates - but something is holding me back which I can't figure out yet so i've personally put this on the backburner for a while.  Maybe its the video posted on this thread, I didn't expect to be wearing fucking gloves when doing OM but maybe its safer for all involved if you are doing it with multiple girls.

Apparantly this course is just one of many they do - I think you get more details when you are initiated into the club but after clit stimulation, you can become a master of oral too - something I don't need too much help with according to many WG's but there is always room for improvement I guess.

Offline MintRoyale

Apparantly this course is just one of many they do - I think you get more details when you are initiated into the club but after clit stimulation, you can become a master of oral too - something I don't need too much help with according to many WG's but there is always room for improvement I guess.

Sounds like a new style of practical sex education. I wonder how many times they let you practise going down on woman

Offline Deepstroker

It does sound like Americas latest big idea. I know this is likely to be wide of the mark but couldnt you just set up a localised OM group pretending to be proponents of the art, get a few WGs to pretend to be fellow students to hook in male students?

oring123

It does sound like Americas latest big idea. I know this is likely to be wide of the mark but couldnt you just set up a localised OM group pretending to be proponents of the art, get a few WGs to pretend to be fellow students to hook in male students?

Could be what is happening ??

Offline Delfrommem

With the emphasis on the women being on the receiving end I'd imagine not so likely.  :unknown:

If it was focused on the male as recipient or mutual then would think that would be more likely.

A lot of women get yogic self development sessions and such like this opens them up to getting a naughty rub while on the health and spirituality tip.

Offline Kryten

Interesting idea - could be a way to meet some open minded women though. As far as I can see the only classes are in London  :(

oring123

Would a women pay £147 to be rubbed up ?

Offline Steve2

Here's a couple of meet up groups that look FREE to attend or maybe a small contribution

There is also an OM breakfast meeting in Covent Garden that is free

Offline Delfrommem

Would a women pay £147 to be rubbed up ?

With multiple partners potentially in what would appear to be a safe and supportive environment. And as an extension of other yogic type hobbies that can be just as pricey. And to have the possibility of meeting and clicking with fellas who would be up for pleasuring them.

I'd say it's a very fair possibility....

Offline MintRoyale

I ended up taking the course.  PM's welcome

Ben4454

This reminds me of that secret technique that enables you to fuck 99% of the women you meet.

PM me if you want the details and send me £200 and I will reveal all  ;)

You get my point.

Expl1cit

This reminds me of that secret technique that enables you to fuck 99% of the women you meet.

PM me if you want the details and send me £200 and I will reveal all  ;)

You get my point.

I agree it sounds dodgy as fuck but as I explained it was only on the recommendation of a trusted mate that I even considered it! Had I simply come across it online or read it on some forum, I would definitely be more sceptical. In the end, I didn't go for it myself - the thought of wearing a latex glove put me off more than the course fee.

As for the dodgy punter who is happy to share info via PM is not in keeping with the spirit of the forum! Either share it or keep it to yourself. Don't entice fellow punters to PM you for more info!

Offline Marmalade

I agree it sounds dodgy as fuck but as I explained it was only on the recommendation of a trusted mate that I even considered it! Had I simply come across it online or read it on some forum, I would definitely be more sceptical. In the end, I didn't go for it myself - the thought of wearing a latex glove put me off more than the course fee.

As for the dodgy punter who is happy to share info via PM is not in keeping with the spirit of the forum! Either share it or keep it to yourself. Don't entice fellow punters to PM you for more info!

So can you please maybe just get on with it and pay your 150 since you're a clearly a bit fixated on it, then come back and tell the details of the rapacious rug rubbing you got up to and whether your balls ached do much afterwards that you fucked the wooden buddha or the old tea-lady on the way out ...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 10:19:06 pm by Marmalade »

Offline HappyandLucky

I ended up taking the course.  PM's welcome
Why not post openly and let us know  :drinks:

Ben4454

Why? I've already made £40,000  :drinks:

Expl1cit

So can you please maybe just get on with it and pay your 150 since you're a clearly a bit fixated on it, then come back and tell the details of the rapacious rug rubbing you got up to and whether your balls ached do much afterwards that you fucked the wooden buddha or the old tea-lady on the way out ...
Get on with what exactly?

I don't understand this 'fixation' you mention? I created a thread to see if any other punters have heard of, or experienced OM.  I decided it wasn't for me but still interested to hear other views on the topic, if any.

No point you sitting on the fence and trolling the thread  :kissgirl:

Offline Marmalade

Get on with what exactly?

I don't understand this 'fixation' you mention? I created a thread to see if any other punters have heard of, or experienced OM.  I decided it wasn't for me but still interested to hear other views on the topic, if any.

No point you sitting on the fence and trolling the thread  :kissgirl:

I think Ben's post has got as much to do with punting  :dash:

oring123

send me £10 and i tell you how to make money !!

Offline Marmalade

send me £10 and i tell you how to make money !!

You sound too cheap to be believed. Ben is obviously aiming at the quality market.  :D

oring123

You sound too cheap to be believed. Ben is obviously aiming at the quality market.  :D
sorry send me your bank details and £10.000 pounds at once by western union money transfer so i can release
£50.000.000 to your acount today .

There much better ?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 08:43:17 am by oring123 »

Offline MintRoyale

We as a class were asked by the teachers not to discuss the course publicly so I'm honouring that. If people are genuinely interested in this they can ask but it looks like there isn't much of an outcry to demand information. You're not missing much anyway