Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting past hotel reception  (Read 9741 times)

bristolqwerty

Just walk like a crab with your back to reception if you are in boner mode.  :scare:

Offline nervous1

I used to actively avoid any WG who used hotels until I realized how hot some of the girls who used them exclusively were.  Been at the same one twice and the first time I walked to the right of reception straight into the toilets.  Being a nervous wreck at the best of times I had to walk right by reception as the lifts were on the left.  Once your in the lift it's easy.  I don't like walking by the porters though.  Another negative is the WG, in my experience, has the TV on a music channel to drown out the noise which annoys me. I also never step foot into one without knowing room number.

One time I had to visit a wee hotel and the reception area was the size of a small bedroom.  Hated that and don't know if it was my paranoia but the receptionist had a face like thunder as I squeezed past.  Would always prefer a nice flat in a decent area but punters shouldn't deprive themselves by being intimidated by hotel meets.

bristolqwerty

:D you have secret agent spy credentials  :cool:

Offline brianthedog21

If you are scared punting in hotels in the UK, I would suggest you dont try it in the USA

GOLETA, California
Santa Barbara County Sheriff's deputies and Santa Barbara police arrested 20 men in a reverse "John" sting operation.

An undercover officer negotiated the price for sex and made a date at an undisclosed Goleta hotel on July 7 and 8.

The men arrested without incident are from Goleta, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Isla Vista , Solvang, Lompoc, Frenso and out of state.

They range in age from 20 to 66.

Officers said the bust focused on the customers rather than the prostitutes who are often victims of human trafficking.

The men booked into the Santa Barbara County Jail for violation of 647(b) PC, solicitation of prostitution include:
Then it goes on to list their names and ages :scare:

Link to article External Link/Members Only

ThrustMaster

Only had one nightmare on a hotel meet.   Two big hotels just round the corner from each other and the nerves got the better of me and I completely screwed up and went to the wrong one.  :dash:

Knocked on the room door...no answer, phoned the WG and said I'm outside the door, she said no you're not, then it dawned on me what I'd done.  I just said, I'd got the wrong floor and then rushed over to the right hotel, a bit red-faced and flushed but only 5 mins late.

For the really nervous, the best hotels are Premier Inn with a Brewers Fayre next door, as you can usually go through the restaurant and then up some stairs to the hotel without even seeing the reception desk.  Some WG's will book Premier Inn for that reason but most are not as clued-up as that unfortunately.

Offline threechilliman

Only had one nightmare on a hotel meet.   Two big hotels just round the corner from each other and the nerves got the better of me and I completely screwed up and went to the wrong one.  :dash:

Knocked on the room door...no answer, phoned the WG and said I'm outside the door, she said no you're not, then it dawned on me what I'd done.  I just said, I'd got the wrong floor and then rushed over to the right hotel, a bit red-faced and flushed but only 5 mins late.

For the really nervous, the best hotels are Premier Inn with a Brewers Fayre next door, as you can usually go through the restaurant and then up some stairs to the hotel without even seeing the reception desk.  Some WG's will book Premier Inn for that reason but most are not as clued-up as that unfortunately.

Premier inn and a brewers Fayre allows for a relaxing pint and something to eat afterwards.

tcm