Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone ever been shown around a flat or house they previously punted in?  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Dylanbob

Was thinking earlier of a funny time where I was helping a foreign friend who I had well and truly been placed in the friendzone with look for a flat to rent, helping with the language barrier. She was good enough at english but wanted me there (yes, I'm aware she could have been looking for a place to work from, but a few nights on AW/VS at the time made me eliminate that fantasy).

To my horror, on the third or forth flat we went to see was in a building and floor that months prior I had been to see one of the first girls I ever saw. As we walked through I was undecided if I was hoping the flat would be the one I was in or not. As the former would suggest no awkward exchange.

Spolier, she didn't take it and there was not awkward moment. 

But did make wonder if anyone had had anything similar. I have been to the same property before (clearly Air BNB) but never hit home like this.   
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 03:07:47 am by Dylanbob »

Offline pythondan

Something similar happened to me. A friend who lives overseas was sending his kids to private school and wanted to buy a flat in the same town as the school. It is somewhere I have punted regularly.

He sent me a short-list for my thoughts and two of them were in blocks that are often used by touring girls including one known to loacl punters as "Four floors of whores!"

I suggested that those two options were a bit noisy and recommended a couple of others on his list that were in more discrete locations. Could not face the prospect of bumping into him as I walk through the communal areas to see a touring hottie  :lol:

Online Jonestown

Yes, and I went back the following day to bang the then current resident.

Offline sparkus

Yes and I've also ended up living (twice, in a 15 year period) right next to flats/houses I had previously punted in (a not very interesting 'Italian' pretending British WG).

Offline Vice Admiral

Many years ago, in the happy days when Bournemouth was awash with brothels, I several times spent an agreeable half-hour at the town's largest whorehouse – Bournemouth Blue in Drummond Road.  (It was shut down in 2006, and the proprietor went to jail.)

A dozen or so years later, I was spending the day in Bournemouth with a girl I knew.  At one point she needed to collect something from someone – and that person turned out to be living in that very building, which had subsequently been converted either into flats or into a so-called "house in multiple occupation". 

Offline Half Century

Slightly tangential but when I used to work in Manchester, there was a really good takeaway van that we'd visit for lunch that happened to be in the red light district behind Piccadilly station.  We'd get some chips and park up outside an abandoned building, have our lunch and watch the daytime ladies ply their trade.

years later, the building was acquired and refurbed by the Railway and I ended up working there!  Still had a great view of the girls but from the comfort of a desk instead of  a car.

Offline Jomoore

Not quite, but I had an interesting experience when I was looking to buy a nice flat in York quite some time ago. I rocked up at the appointed time for the seller to be showing me around with no estate agent present.  Now this was in my early punting days, before I knew about AW (if it indeed existed then) so I wasn't well informed.
Anyway, the lady who opened the door was a tidy blond milf dressed sexily to the nines, indeed telling me she had to leave in 20 mins for her evening date. 

The flat was lovely in all respects apart from the fact the large lounge area was carpeted entirely in garish pink, and there was some very distinctive furniture also in pink.  It didn't take long to see it all and she made me a cup of tea and we sat on the sofa, whereupon on the coffee table I saw a photo collection, clearly of her, the cover having a sexy looking but fully clothed picture of her.  Being a gentleman (then lol) I averted my gaze and did have a bit of a wonder to myself, but finished my tea enjoying her short skirt and my 20 min viewing.  I left, and apart from a few unworthy thoughts about what I'd like to have got up to with her, and despite the fact she invited me back for a second viewing, I moved on.

Some few years later, now aware of AW I was browsing through Y&H reports when I came upon the lady, with her sat on one of the distinctive chairs in the pink lounge.  I have obviously since wondered how things could have panned out if she wasn't rushing out and I'd asked the right questions.
From my description of the flat, some of the York lads may know exactly which lady I'm referring to.