Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: has anyone caught chlamydia from OWO ?  (Read 5204 times)

Offline Sparky22

This appears to have happened to a mate who is now in deep shit and wondering what to tell the wife. He is even considering trying to give her the antibiotics covertly.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

He is in a deeply messed up situation and it has made me question my behaviour. I always use condoms for sex but OWO is an important part of service for me.

However seeing the state he is in makes me ask the question.

Toshiba

sam106

Oh dear! right well do they have kids and how long have they been together? I ask because you can have chlamydia for years with out knowing apparently so if they don't have kids the wife wouldn't of been checked for any stds during pregnancy. So if they don't have kids and never since being together been checked out then he could get away with it otherwise yh hes just going to have to explain how he got it somehow  :unknown:

hollysbeenabadgirl

Oh dear! right well do they have kids and how long have they been together? I ask because you can have chlamydia for years with out knowing apparently so if they don't have kids the wife wouldn't of been checked for any STDs during pregnancy. So if they don't have kids and never since being together been checked out then he could get away with it otherwise yh hes just going to have to explain how he got it somehow  :unknown:

Correct in that many people never get symptoms and find out randomly. However, if she were to get the female symptoms then they show a few weeks till months later. Considering that it can cause PID and then that can cause ectopic pregnancy, miscarriages or infertility it needs to be treated as often ladies can put their symptoms (messed up periods, pain when urinating etc)down to other things.

jcdmj12

Yes, you can, but it's quite hard to do according the my local GUM.  Gonorrhea is much more likely. Either way you shouldn't be doing OWO if you're having unprotected sex with a regular partner.

Chlamydia can lie dormant for decades. There's no conclusive proof that he's caught it from his recent activities.  Also, the tests throw up false positives. Get checked again.  Don't try to covertly dose her, that a fucking stupid idea.    Giving meds to another person without their consent is assault, and if she catches him, she'll know that he's guilty.

If he is positive for it, he needs to talk to her but gets his facts and story straight first.  Whatever he does, don't ignore it because it could cause her permanent long-term harm.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 07:56:03 pm by jcdmj12 »

sam106

Correct in that many people never get symptoms and find out randomly. However, if she were to get the female symptoms then they show a few weeks till months later. Considering that it can cause PID and then that can cause ectopic pregnancy, miscarriages or infertility it needs to be treated as often ladies can put their symptoms (messed up periods, pain when urinating etc)down to other things.

Yh I agree it needs to be treated either way just saying from experience as a lady myself here lol some women don't get any symptoms at all. I ended up catching it at 16 from my first time believe it or not and had it over a year before finding out I had it :unknown: though  im sure any longer then a year or two and damage would be done and you would probly know.

dave123

Not chlamydia but I did catch an std. I owned up to a brief affair rather than punting. Its hard but I still respect my wife. She is the mother of my kids and I wouldn't want to put her in a position of not getting treatment just to save my neck. I'm selfish but not that selfish.

SirFrank

A few years ago there was an STD documentary on bbc and they were going round various UK cities asking people on the street what they knew about STDs. Thy interviewed some bloke in Swansea and asked him do you know what chlamydia is and he said 'an island in the Mediterranean'?  Fucking class

Offline Sparky22

sadly they do have kids so she has been checked as part of that. He really has no excuse for long time incubation.

I agree that  :dash: giving someone else medicine without their consent is criminal in law and not at all a good scene.

I think he has to own it and hope she doesn't leave him

However I have a long term partner and am seriously starting to doubt what I previously considered "safe" or at least safeish behaviour

Yikes

Rochdull lad

You've done it again, Frank; I can just hear Mike Reid delivering that line!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
The thing with chlamydia is he may well have had it years and only found out after a GUM visit.  Men can have it a very long time without knowing and without causing any damage.
He would be better off telling her that a few years ago he had a one night stand and he felt guilty so never saw her again but just recently he thought something maybe wrong and he went for a test and he has chlamydia so he needed to own up to what he had done years before (After the birth of the last child)
If he tells her he is pay prossies he may find she walks out.  a one night stand years ago may allow them to stay together with a serious amount of time of him sucking up to her.

He does need to tell her though as if she catches off him and ends up with PID not only will she be in a lot of pain for a very long time she will know he has cheated and probably leave

The very worse thing he can say though is that it was a prossie as not only would she think he had cheated she would also be thinking he took money fro the family (in her mind the kids) to spend on prossies and I have seen the effect that can cause and normally when a woman finds out a man is paying for it she then feels inadequate and it becomes worse than a fling as flings are from mutual attractiob but paying menas you are viewing and picking the right type for you which is bound to be younger and fitter than her

jcdmj12

sadly they do have kids so she has been checked as part of that. He really has no excuse for long time incubation.

I agree that  :dash: giving someone else medicine without their consent is criminal in law and not at all a good scene.

I think he has to own it and hope she doesn't leave him

However I have a long term partner and am seriously starting to doubt what I previously considered "safe" or at least safeish behaviour

Yikes

Like I said, if you're doing OWO and having unprotected sex with a partner, you're putting her health in serious danger. 

All is not lost for your mate. Chlamydia is a tricky beast, it could have lain dormant in him for a long time, and not infected her previously.   Just make sure he's not so stupid in future.

External Link/Members Only

Perhaps he could admit to a long-time ago infection that he'd never mentioned and he though had cleared up?

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

She might not have caught it, especially if the reason he's punting is because he's not getting much action at home.

Perhaps he could claim to have another disease that can be transmitted sexually but isn't necessarily an STD (urethritis maybe? ) - an excuse to get her tested without revealing what for?

"Try not to worry dear, just pee into this and I'll take your sample in with mine"

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
She might not have caught it, especially if the reason he's punting is because he's not getting much action at home.

Perhaps he could claim to have another disease that can be transmitted sexually but isn't necessarily an STD (urethritis maybe? ) - an excuse to get her tested without revealing what for?

"Try not to worry dear, just pee into this and I'll take your sample in with mine"

Women tend to catch STIs easier than men.

Yeah and what happens if it comes back positive for chlamydia?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

agree.  semi honesty will work better with this one.  he needs to tell her he has it but he need not tell her how or with who. that's where it needs to be a while ago and not recently as it is easier to forgive transgressions that happened a long time ago but not so easy if recent

LL

The very worse thing he can say though is that it was a prossie as not only would she think he had cheated she would also be thinking he took money fro the family (in her mind the kids) to spend on prossies and I have seen the effect that can cause and normally when a woman finds out a man is paying for it she then feels inadequate and it becomes worse than a fling as flings are from mutual attractiob but paying menas you are viewing and picking the right type for you which is bound to be younger and fitter than her

Wayne Rooney gets away with it!

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Well, if she IS clean - he'd avoid fucking up his marriage for no reason.

Whereas if she has it, he can say "sorry, I didn't know it was chlamydia".

I wonder if he could have had it "before I met you", but simply failed to pass it on until more recently? I wonder what the infection rate is while chlamydia is asymptomatic? If it's lower, there is still room for talking his way out of this.

rogerc23

The old classic it happened to "my mate" story!I think you should ride it out,get treated and hope your wife hasnt caught it

circusbizarre

caught an overdraft at the bank from to much owo  :)

dilettante

Just say you found this woman collapsed in the street so you gave her the kiss of life, then later found out she was a prossie, "Well sorry love but how was I to know that?"

Maxell

Plausible Deniability ?

"I dont know how I got it !" and stick to it !

Pompoy123

This is how I'd play it not that I'd get in this rut as I'm a single bloke.

" Honey remember that time I stayed out with the lads (stag do act…) I got really wasted and we all ended up at some girls house. I fell asleep pissed and work with this girl sucking me off. I pushed her off as soon as I woke up as she was a dirty fat whore (elaborate). I felt so discussed and didn't know what to do about it so said nothing. As she only sucked my cock for no more than 20 seconds (time is important so she knows you were not enjoying it) I didn't think I needed checking ….. ;)

Offline mattylondon

This appears to have happened to a mate who is now in deep shit and wondering what to tell the wife. He is even considering trying to give her the antibiotics covertly.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

He is in a deeply messed up situation and it has made me question my behaviour. I always use condoms for sex but OWO is an important part of service for me.

However seeing the state he is in makes me ask the question.
Are we sure that your 'mate' didn't have a little bareback action or that the condom broke during sex, which isn't anybody's fault and can happen? The line that this was caught through OWO smells like bullshit to me. Consider those possibilities  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 12:49:59 am by mattylondon »

jcdmj12

This is how I'd play it not that I'd get in this rut as I'm a single bloke.

" Honey remember that time I stayed out with the lads (stag do act…) I got really wasted and we all ended up at some girls house. I fell asleep pissed and work with this girl sucking me off. I pushed her off as soon as I woke up as she was a dirty fat whore (elaborate). I felt so discussed and didn't know what to do about it so said nothing. As she only sucked my cock for no more than 20 seconds (time is important so she knows you were not enjoying it) I didn't think I needed checking ….. ;)

You might as well claim to be abducted by aliens for that plausibility of that story.  The latent disease reactivating itself is more plausible.

rogerc23

this was sparky's last post, i reckon he must still be recovering from his bout of chlaymidia or his missus has kicked him out! :scare:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Are we sure that your 'mate' didn't have a little bareback action or that the condom broke during sex, which isn't anybody's fault and can happen? The line that this was caught through OWO smells like bullshit to me. Consider those possibilities  :hi:

He should also consider the possibility that he caught it from his wife!

Offline mattylondon

!!  :lol:

jcdmj12

This is very true.  Somewhere on mumsnet, a woman is getting support after posting "shit, I had a great shagathon with this fit young bloke from work, but now I have a chlamydia. I'm worried my husband might have it. How will I explain it?"

JB1969

Actually guys if you check your NHS site you can catch Chlamydia via oral, vaginal and anal sex also when using or sharing sex toys.